Charges dropped on Jussie Smollett

2 hours ago, ApexerER said:

I said this the day it happened. Someone put him up to this and its a BS story.....Come on, 3 guys wearing MAGA hats....I knew the second it was reported it was BS. What I wasn't sure of, was if it would be confirmed as BS. I was actually surprised he was arrested. Now getting all the charges thrown out just makes thing more clear.....

And what makes it even more shifty he knows the Obamas personally.  Something is up ,  see this is looking  like a Michelle Jackson,  bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein style cover up . Where just because Obama is so famous and popular.  Nobody in the media  dares ask the hard  questions to the Obamas about this or  the fake trump Russia  story . because  everyone is afraid  about what they may find  out .

“a fish rots from the head down”

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 9:05 AM, Water Rat said:

What a joke. Where's Jesse Jackson , Al Sharpton , Kamala Harris , Eric Holder and Obama ? Their silence is deafening.

The FACT that Rahm Emanuel and the Black Police Chief were pissed tells you how Bad this was!

• Like 3

Just saw an interesting observation by IRC a retired LEO detective that has been involved in numerous dismissed cases like Smollett's.

Sign there was a backroom, strong-armed agreement will be when Smollett's over-paid legal team does NOT file a suit of deflam of character or similar suit.

https://foxrochester.com/news/nation-world/rev-jackson-plans-rally-in-support-of-chicago-prosecutor

The article states “The Rev. Jesse Jackson and other clergy are planning a rally in support of Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx, who's faced criticism since her office dropped charges against actor Jussie Smollett.”  Sad how so many religious people support criminal behavior that included false racist and homophobic attacks that never happened.  Have they no shame?

I wonder if Reverend Al Sharpton will be there too?  Sharpton was an attendee at the Brooklyn Black Lives Matter gathering where they chanted “WHAT DO WE WANT?  DEAD COPS!”.   A couple days’ latter two NYPD officers were murdered.

And people wonder why so many are suspicious of the leaders in organized religion.

4 hours ago, ADK Native said:

And people wonder why so many are suspicious of the leaders in organized religion.

Neither Jackson nor Sharpton belong to any "organized" religion.  They don't head up any church and have no congregation.  In the African American culture, Rev. is a term relegated to community leaders.  They use is to avoid paying taxes on anything, and that is about the extent of their organization and religion.  It's nothing more than a scam utilizing a legal loophole to promulgate a hoax.