Anyone ever hunt Argentina?

moog5050

I did just get a big check from over contributing to my 401k hmmmm. Maybe I need to take the wife to dinner and start some sweet talking.............. 

The kids would just use that dough up on college tuition anyway lol

Edited by Fletch

Just now, Fletch said:

I did just get a big check from over contributing to my 401k hmmmm. Maybe I need to take the wife to dinner and start some sweet talking.............. 

2 yr plan.  Maybe 2021.  Plenty of time to save up.  I need to get one on the calendar!  Big bulls and very high success rates.  Plus not too far and I even speak the language!  And there are lots of other animals available including water buffalo.

Just now, moog5050 said:

2 yr plan.  Maybe 2021.  Plenty of time to save up.  I need to get one on the calendar!  Big bulls and very high success rates.  Plus not too far and I even speak the language!  And there are lots of other animals available including water buffalo.

I'm listening!! I'm still solid into my mid life crisis and i don't need a red sports car lol......

Just now, Fletch said:

I'm listening!! I'm still solid into my mid life crisis and i don't need a red sports car lol......

LOL - ok the plan is starting .... get the wife on board - heck bring her.  I will do the same.  And I agree the sports can wait.  I can drive that at 90.

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I think your looking at $10,000 per person all in minimum. That is 2 or 3 good week long states or Canada deer hunts, ouch.

But look at the pic of the guy with the bull.  He is looking to God knowing he just came as to close to heaven as he ever will on this earth.  lol

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Estate is just a fancy word for high fence. Can do the same in the USA

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If its high fence, I am not interested.  But not sure that is the case as stag were introduced there 100s of years ago.

Says free range on the site but some research is needed.

Edited by moog5050

9 minutes ago, grampy said:

Looks like an epic bucket list hunt!  Moog, you will need to expand your trophy room for that Red Stag mount!!!

Best of luck!!  Hope you guys can do it!!

Ana just told me last week she feels like she has too many eyes around the house looking at her all the time.  But I am sure I could find space if needed.   lol

• Haha 1

Bonnie says the same thing!!......lol  Says they creep her out, cause the eyes seem to follow her. So after we moved off "the hill", my mounts were relegated to the basement, instead of the living room wall. Fine with me, all my other hunting stuff is down there. Got some euro mounts upstairs in my reading room. They creep her out too, but I draw the line there.

I know I don't have room for a 400 to 500 inch stag though! But a 150 inch whitetail would fit very nicely!!!!

Again, this sounds like the trip of a lifetime!!!  Hope to see you pull it off!!

• Like 2