Baby grizz

wooly

10 hours ago, zag said:

It's only uncomfortable until you do it!! Sound like theirs money to be made my friend!

I recently sold my favorite eagle so far to a lady I'd never met through my FB.

I've been holding this one here since December  just for her. I had a few offers on it between then and last weekend when she FINALLY picked it up. Some for more than I was even asking, and waiting to be paid was getting frustrating, but something told me to keep holding it for her anyhow..

She had told me the story of her husband passing recently, and how my eagle had reminded her of their trips to Alaska together. She fell in love with this one before it was even done and sent me all kinds of really cool pics from their trips together. Then when I added the fish to the base (before I even heard her story) she was ready to drain her savings account to make it hers,lol!

Long story short, the extra cash is always a good thing, but I've really met some great people and hear some wild stories through all this as well. 

Some customers are just more of a pleasure to meet than anything else. When I see the emotional connection they have to that old dirty log that once laid in the woods, I find that more rewarding than any profits that come from this stuff, and that's the honest to God truth.

fav4.thumb.jpg.91540e16161a55ec9dffcefcb5864ef0.jpg

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, wooly said:

I recently sold my favorite eagle so far to a lady I'd never met through my FB.

I've been holding this one here since December  just for her. I had a few offers on it between then and last weekend when she FINALLY picked it up. Some for more than I was even asking, and waiting to be paid was getting frustrating, but something told me to keep holding it for her anyhow..

She had told me the story of her husband passing recently, and how my eagle had reminded her of their trips to Alaska together. She fell in love with this one before it was even done and sent me all kinds of really cool pics from their trips together. Then when I added the fish to the base (before I even heard her story) she was ready to drain her savings account to make it hers,lol!

Long story short, the extra cash is always a good thing, but I've really met some great people and hear some wild stories through all this as well. 

Some customers are just more of a pleasure to meet than anything else. When I see the emotional connection they have to that old dirty log that once laid in the woods, I find that more rewarding than any profits that come from this stuff, and that's the honest to God truth.

fav4.thumb.jpg.91540e16161a55ec9dffcefcb5864ef0.jpg

Only the true artist thinks this way Matt. The true artist, does what they do, even if there is no money involved. The true artist, creates form the heart and soul. The true "value" is gained from what others see and feel, from what the true artist creates. You my friend, are the definition of the true artist.

I have a few of your creations. They are among my most prized possessions. Not only because they look cool (which they do). But because they were made by YOU!!  A true artist, and friend, who's spirit lies within each and every creation.

• Thanks 1