No March Blizzard

Doc

We made it!!! Every March, we have a traditional huge dump of heavy, sloppy-gloppy, snow during March. I remember one of those March storms that forced me to get a payloader in to break a trail up to the house. Three feet of snow with the consistency of ice cream.

Well, this year we did it. We survived a March without that kind of storm. Of course I wouldn't want to make any predictions for April.....lol.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Doc said:

We made it!!! Every March, we have a traditional huge dump of heavy, sloppy-gloppy, snow during March. I remember one of those March storms that forced me to get a payloader in to break a trail up to the house. Three feet of snow with the consistency of ice cream.

Well, this year we did it. We survived a March without that kind of storm. Of course I wouldn't want to make any predictions for April.....lol.

Playing golf thurs. in PA. Better not snow.

Got a foot of snow last weekend, at the farm property in the Albany hilltowns. Most of it is gone already. No snow at all here in Altamont, down here below the hill.

Just got back from up on the hill. Temps in the 30s now, and falling fast! Big difference since yesterday, when it was so nice and near 70. 

But that's early spring for ya!