Pattern Session at the Academy

The_Real_TCIII

7 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

Nice, Got a new Sumtoy 562 coming for the mossberg 20 and a couple new recipes to try out. Ill try to get some loaded this weekend with my 4yr old daughter. Gotta Build a shot trap then ill shoot em"

Just bought a Trulock tube designed for tss 7’s specific for daughters 20. The sumtoy 562 was my  second choice as also great reviews over on OG.  Bought a case of 7’s in 20 at a great price 

You left out the amazing health insurance, I know we paid for those calf implants!

Often health insurance comes with some dental plan...clearly that’s not the case in WNY. I’m actually surprised that White Castle didn’t peg WNY as a hot market. Those steamed burger slide down with barely any chewing...nice benefit for you boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Just bought a Trulock tube designed for tss 7’s specific for daughters 20. The sumtoy 562 was my  second choice as also great reviews over on OG.  Bought a case of 7’s in 20 at a great price 

Awesome, Make sure you post results or send me some pics! have a 555 in my 870 with ok results, nothing spectacular. just good hunting patterns. Gonna sell it and replace it with a youth 870 i think, or a tristar    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Often health insurance comes with some dental plan...clearly that’s not the case in WNY. I’m actually surprised that White Castle didn’t peg WNY as a hot market. Those steamed burger slide down with barely any chewing...nice benefit for you boys

My wife’s school had the cosmetic rider for years. All the teachers got implants and massages for years. Wife got Lasic eye surgery for free. Yup teachers really have it rough 

4 minutes ago, sodfather said:

My wife’s school had the cosmetic rider for years. All the teachers got implants and massages for years. Wife got Lasic eye surgery for free. Yup teachers really have it rough 

Implants would be one way to keep the attention of the class.

• Like 2

How often at home do you pretend to be a student in the famous teacher/student role play scandal?

• Like 1

Wednesday is “escaped convict and the wardens wife” at the Sodfather house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Friday is the fry cook and the lonely hostess so maybe the student/teacher is Thursday.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2019 at 2:02 PM, Lawdwaz said:

30” circle of cardboard/paper and a bench with sandbags.  

Anything else is guessing in my not so humble opinion.   

A dot, Turkey head, or top end of a double headed dingdong in the center as an aiming point.  One shot per target.......

I just LOLd in my office at work. 

I hate to ask, but how many times have you used a double headed dingdong?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wednesday is “escaped convict and the wardens wife” at the Sodfather house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Friday is the fry cook and the lonely hostess so maybe the student/teacher is Thursday.

On Saturday’s they pretend to be Biz & Paula

• Like 2
  • Haha 1