Bad news for Buffalo Niagara gun range in NT

• 7 months later...

Well, this might be old news to some, but it's new news to me. Niagara gun range closed for good on October 24. I went to their website this morning, and it all looked normal. But when I got there and saw the empty parking lot, I knew it wasn't good. I'm now at Wolcott gun range waiting for a lane. First time here. Need to make sure scope didn't move.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Used to shoot there a bunch. Every time there a few guys from UB would be there and rent that stupid AK 47. I’d decock my handgun , wait for a reload by them and send a mag. I was always suspect to that ventilation system. Wolcott is so much better. The employees at Wolcotts are knowledgeable and friendly. I shot 3-4 different single stack 9’s there before buying one from them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Used to shoot there a bunch. Every time there a few guys from UB would be there and rent that stupid AK 47. I’d decock my handgun , wait for a reload by them and send a mag. I was always suspect to that ventilation system. Wolcott is so much better. The employees at Wolcotts are knowledgeable and friendly. I shot 3-4 different single stack 9’s there before buying one from them. 

Yeah, wasn't too bad at Wolcott this afternoon considering it's the day before gun opener. I warned the range officer it was my first time there. He only yelled at me once. They also had a scope cover I needed, so it all worked out.

• Like 1