State Testing ...ooops

crappyice

State Ed is trying to get the entire state to take the State tests on the computers by next year and my district “volunteered” to start this year. Yesterday was day one and the system BLEW UP! My kids were supposed to take it today and tomorrow but state called and said we couldn’t.

Another black eye for NY state Ed and another reason why parents have every right to pull their kids from the experience.

Since my plans changed today, maybe I’ll have my kids sling some arrows at an Academy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

And Cuomo leads the way....what a guy....I hear the Buffalo school system is spending approx. $35,000/yr/student with the results not looking too great at the other end. 

The nuns that taught us were strict and kept us on the straight and narrow on little money.

They make such a deal about test security...how secure is it that the district “next door” is done with testing and we haven’t begun yet? Travel lax, baseball, soccer players all from different towns on same teams sharing test questions I’m sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk