55th Senate District Petition for Vets

Dear Neighbor,

The Governor and his allies in the new Senate Majority made funding available for the undocumented immigrants to go to college while cutting funding for the Veterans Outreach Center of Monroe County in, reducing from $500,000 to $250,000. I ask how can the vital services needed by the heroes who defended our country ever take a back seat to those who violated our laws?

Well, in this budget that happened time and time again. While the Veterans Funding was cut in half, the Democrats passed a new policy to allow at least 90% of those accused of a crime to walk free with an appearance ticket pending a trial.

I ask you to take a stand with me and tell the Governor and the Senate Majority that we stand with our Veterans. It was only after the people voiced their displeasure and anger that the Governor realized his fallacy and restored the money he cut to the Special Olympics.

Sign my petition below and once again call upon the Governor to do the right thing restore full funding to the Veterans Outreach Center of Monroe County.

https://www.nysenate.gov/…/restore-funding-veterans-outreac…

• Like 2

America has always failed her veterans.  At the top of the list is the Veterans Administration (VA).

Our politicians must be ignorant of the needs of veterans or just hate them.

Disgusting is how the politicians treats veterans.  Veterans are Americas most loyal and selfless citizens who risked their lives in her defense.  Yet some politicians and their followers believe criminals, illegal aliens, corporate crooks and the lazy deserve better ahead of veterans.

• Like 1

I just read Cuomo is now planning to give illegals free legal services now as well.  He will be using our tax dollars and the legal system to protect aliens, including criminal aliens, from the law.

This man, and all who support him, are destroying everything hard working citizens in NY have spent their lives working for.  If there is anyone who ever deserved to be hit by a lightning bolt, It's Andrew Cuomo.

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

I just read Cuomo is now planning to give illegals free legal services now as well.  He will be using our tax dollars and the legal system to protect aliens, including criminal aliens, from the law.

This man, and all who support him, are destroying everything hard working citizens in NY have spent their lives working for.  If there is anyone who ever deserved to be hit by a lightning bolt, It's Andrew Cuomo.

Ratt.  What you said is correct (minus the lightning bolt) but let’s really place the blame where it belongs. The people of NYS  

I did some quick research and if I am wrong please correct me.  New York has 20 million people living in it. Cuomo received 3.6 million votes last election. Molinaro had 2.2 million.  Well?????   Thats a shade under 6 million votes casted.  Where are the other 14,000,000 people??????   

And according to one article I read New York has 4.5 million gun owners.   Well????   Where are all the gun owners?   Gun owners alone could have defeated Cuomo

So on the surface what you are saying is true.  But the blame falls directly on the people.    

Edited by diplomat019

Oh I agree the gun owners of NY State are their own worst enemy. 

Even removing half of the population of votes because they are too young to vote, or illegal, there should've been at least 10 million votes cast. 

But the policies produced by the man are still the problem.  He's the one making the decisions.  He's the head Progressive Leftist Marxist that chooses where this ship sails.  The electorate is full of idiots, but he's the one who should be blamed for the failure of NY State in the near future, along with the clueless morons that voted for him.

The people are to be blamed for not stopping him, but he's the one doing the damage.