Culver is the Man

moog5050

Helped me construct a bridge to span 14.5’ over a creek for my ATV.  Will make things much easier recovering deer.   No way I could have done it without his knowledge and muscle.  Solid as a rock even with me on the ATV.  Bob is just one of those friends that will do anything he can to help.  His mentor program is just further proof 

Thanks much my friend.   Hopefully we will be using it to recover a deer you kill there!

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, t_barb said:

time is precious, so it is great to hear stories like this...   Any pics?

Left my phone at the truck.   But I will take pics next time.  I will say, a 10” diameter oak 14.5’ long is heavy.   Lol

• Like 1

I had a gut feeling about Bob.......

Was in a bar/hotel in Livonia and I saw this dude bellied up to the bar.  I'd met him a couple years before very briefly at a QDMA deal and we smiled and went on our way.  When I saw this big stud in Livonia that night I said to myself; "it's either Bob AKA CulverCreekHuntClub or Clint Eastwood".  It was Bob and we had a quick conversation and knew he was a good guy.

Glad you guys got that bridge done.  (no way the Raptor will fit across it?)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Bob's a super nice guy.  Welcomed me to his camp the last two seasons just as if I was a family member.  His camp is an engineering marvel.  I don't think there is anything he can't build or fix.

Ain’t that the truth.  

• Like 1

I've had an opportunity to meet Bob, I can't wait to do it again!  Great guy! 

With his mentor program, outdoor skills, and willingness to help anyone, he is a rare breed indeed.

Is the bridge now over the spot you buried your quad last season moog?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, grampy said:

I've had an opportunity to meet Bob, I can't wait to do it again!  Great guy! 

With his mentor program, outdoor skills, and willingness to help anyone, he is a rare breed indeed.

Is the bridge now over the spot you buried your quad last season moog?

No but I can avoid where I buried it and still hit high ground.   Will be nice Dave.

• Like 1