My new place

BigVal

Thanks everyone! It hasn't sank in yet that I'll be able to hunt, shoot, hike, do whatever right out the back door. Lawd this one is in erie county actually around north collins, g man I'll definitely be working on the ford as a project its bee  sitting but Is all there and actually solid. I'll update with more pics as I take them itll be a little while before close but the plans are running through my head
Congrats! You ever need an extra hand give me a holler....live in Lakeview and have leases in Collins and Eden so I am always around your area.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 10:56 PM, BigVal said:

Hi guys i know i have mentioned house hunting, after almost two years I'm in the process of buying a place on 30 acres. I'm really excited to work on the place and make it our own. Me and my girlfriend walked it today and found plenty of deer and Turkey sign,  excited for the next chapter in our lives! 

Congrats. Where did you end up settling?

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Congrats! You ever need an extra hand give me a holler....live in Lakeview and have leases in Collins and Eden so I am always around your area.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Awesome I appreciate it! Same goes for you

• 1 month later...