Unusual deer mount

Water Rat

I saw this on Facebook and tried to pitch the idea to the Mrs who was in the process of finishing dishes last night. She threw a fork at me with a glazed, thousand-yard stare. Not sure if she hated the idea or if the pregnancy hormones were getting the best of her. I'll try again tonight. :) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DanD said:

I saw this on Facebook and tried to pitch the idea to the Mrs who was in the process of finishing dishes last night. She threw a fork at me with a glazed, thousand-yard stare. Not sure if she hated the idea or if the pregnancy hormones were getting the best of her. I'll try again tonight. :) 

Talking about the deer mount right?  Not the other kind?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DanD said:

Maybe pitch the idea to her while YOU'RE doing the dishes and the pregnant Mrs. Is relaxing.

• Like 4

Just asking...but is that the original truck bed? Did he cut it off the original truck? I mean, the guy is into detail with the Miller beer. Or did he make a collage of a junk truck bed, just a beer box, etc.? And were those THE boots he wore? But sure is different. 

• Like 1

Unique idea but I don't like the Miller can and box......looks trashy.
At the very least I'd swap out the Miller box with a Heineken box.
full-22754-5651-d964f3ab_8d75_49bb_a356_0e513a5898bb.jpg.3772c1a82b53207847218d43206990d2.jpg

How dare you look to downgrade from the champagne of beers to a green bottled skunk piss? For shame Ratty Water, for shame!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I for one, do not even like photos of deer in the bed of a truck.  I like photos in the natural environment where the deer was taken.  I can only imagine how much was spent to do this mount.  IMHO, it does a disservice to a very nice buck.