Need 1 old style sight pin.

12 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Thanks. Let me know. I can always go old school and break out the model paint...lol

bright nail polish from granddaughters or daughters works well too. that's how i've always known them to be done on the one posted and brass ones. 

• Like 2

Don't know if these would work for you, Culver?  They come in assorted rainbow colors!  It's a vintage 1990 bow.  My first and last bow that has been entombed in a dark closet for a good many years now.  Let me know and I'll gladly send you the color of your choice.

DSCF0940.JPG

Thank you Virgil and everyone. Two very gracious offers form TCIII abd Steve863. I think I have it covered now. 

Going to put it on my recurve to practice a lot this summer. Hoping to get the sight picture to become memory and not need it for hunting. Finger is much better this year so Moog assures me this is the year I get one with the recurve...lol. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Thank you Virgil and everyone. Two very gracious offers form TCIII abd Steve863. I think I have it covered now. 

Going to put it on my recurve to practice a lot this summer. Hoping to get the sight picture to become memory and not need it for hunting. Finger is much better this year so Moog assures me this is the year I get one with the recurve...lol. 

I GUARANTEE IT - kind of

• Like 1