I hate this time of year....

ApexerER

44 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Early spring is the only time I get any work done around my place.  March and April are the months I do some of the work on the list that I've been writing since last May 1st, when turkey hunting started.  May is for turkey and trout.  Too much to do in the summer and hunting all fall and winter, doesn't leave time to do anything else.  ;)

It is a good time for that for sure.  I am especially thankful for the cold this morning because I hope to complete a job that is very physically demanding.  Digging post holes by hand thru stone and broken concrete is not easy and I am glad it is not warmer out.   It is a great workout, and that cold keeps down the sweat.   These are inside the shell of our new pole-barn, so the even the rain won't bother me.   That will help with curing the dry concrete that I pour under the posts.  Bring on the rain and cold for the rest of the weekend anyhow.   

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, philoshop said:

My year consists of three seasons: firewood cutting season (now); firewood drying season (where the only thing I have to do is mow the lawn); and firewood burning season. Rinse and repeat.

You should get gas and free up your schedule. 

• Like 1

One of the few things I enjoy about this state is the fact of getting to have all 4 seasons each and every year. I love it, Just as im getting sick and tired of one season, Then next season begins. I think that is just awesome. And refreshing. Maybe ill change my mind as I age but for now, I love it. IT also makes me think of my old man A lot!  We did a so much together each season, We always had things to look forward to. Reasons I hope to instill into my children as well as they grow.

I think I would get sick of constant Warm weather, hobbies would probably get old after awhile.. Its nice changing things up every few months or so..   

Again, As I age, Im sure my mind will change too Lol

56 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

One of the few things I enjoy about this state is the fact of getting to have all 4 seasons each and every year. I love it, Just as im getting sick and tired of one season, Then next season begins. I think that is just awesome. And refreshing. Maybe ill change my mind as I age but for now, I love it. IT also makes me think of my old man A lot!  We did a so much together each season, We always had things to look forward to. Reasons I hope to instill into my children as well as they grow.

I think I would get sick of constant Warm weather, hobbies would probably get old after awhile.. Its nice changing things up every few months or so..   

Again, As I age, Im sure my mind will change too Lol

I am never ready for Deer Season, Snowmobile Season or Boating Season to end. At least they take up 3 of the seasons....

20 hours ago, ApexerER said:

I am never ready for Deer Season, Snowmobile Season or Boating Season to end. At least they take up 3 of the seasons....

Im never ready either, thats a fact. Lol. But it is nice to enjoy so many different things each year... well, try to enjoy anyways lol