Spy points new cell cam

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

I wonder what service provider.  I have areas that work great with Verizon but are a no go for ATT. 

They sell a Verizon CDMA compatible one and a ATT gsm compatible one.

I have had one of their cellular cameras for about two years now. Can't complain. They are simple to set up and they work. I've gotten by on the free monthly plan.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:11 PM, goosifer said:

They sell a Verizon CDMA compatible one and a ATT gsm compatible one.

I have had one of their cellular cameras for about two years now. Can't complain. They are simple to set up and they work. I've gotten by on the free monthly plan.

I like my spy points as much as my browning camera's. What spy point cell cam do you currently have .

I think this is a done deal for me,birthday coming this month .

2 hours ago, sbuff said:

I like my spy points as much as my browning camera's. What spy point cell cam do you currently have .

I think this is a done deal for me,birthday coming this month .

I had the Link-EVO and currently have the Link-S with the solar panel.

The new Link-Micro looks cheap, but it has inferior specs relative to the others. Not sure how material those are (shutter speed and resolution).

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2019 at 6:50 PM, G-Man said:

Omg I get 2000 plus photos a week I could never go cell cams

Per camera or for all your cameras?

I'm interested in these cams this year, I'll watch this thread for reviews and Phade's opinion if he chimes in.

• 4 months later...

These were $99 after rebate in September at Dicks. I seriously thought of getting one because the benefits of a cell cam are obvious. Reviews were very mixed. I saw too high a percentage of people saying it failed to trigger or setup issues or whatever, I just couldn't bring myself to get one. 

2 hours ago, sbuff said:

Free for a 100 photos,you cant beat that ,even the 250 price isn't bad.  I got burned by spartan once ,they would be last on my list .

Glad to see that soy point photo looks good and nice buck to boot .thanks 

My cams take over 100 pics a week, sometimes in a day or two. Like I said, I have both. The Spypoint costs me quite a bit more to run and the pic quality and setting options arent even close. I have a Go Cam that’s over a year old, and has been running the entire time. Battery life is insane. A year on a set of lithiums. Can’t say that for my Spypoint. It’s on its third set in the same amount of time with less pics. I also Have a Ghost that has been great for the couple of months it’s been running so far. 

Burned by Spartan? That’s something I have never heard of. How did you get burned? Didn’t you say in this thread that you were “jumping into the cell cam world”? That makes it sound like the SpyPoint is your first one.