John kerry gets schooled on climate change

2 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Im a climate finatic because I am educated, look at the facts, realize that we may not be doing things the right way and support some measures to help mitigate the damage? If thats the case than yes I am cause I would hate to be what ever you are. Close your eyes all you like though. 

Dumb statement to make since the government is constantly trying making it harder and harder to research and use greener energy. So to you if people don't just go cold turkey to Fossil Fuels (which I never said was a good idea) they don't believe in it? You're just as bad as the people you complain about. Keep bringing up things im not even mentioning though, its working for you. 

Well green deal people will not let anyone make any clean nuclear plants anymore which is something that could reduce co2 dramatically.  Why is that  ?

Maybe because most of these folks are a little crazy maybe :)

1 minute ago, Storm914 said:

Well green deal people will not let anyone make any clean nuclear plants anymore which is something that could reduce co2 dramatically.  Why is that  ?

Maybe because most of these folks are a little crazy maybe :)

Id say ask them, but youd prefer to assume why. Never claimed I was a supporter of the green deal so don't ask me

18 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Im a climate finatic because I am educated, look at the facts, realize that we may not be doing things the right way and support some measures to help mitigate the damage? If thats the case than yes I am cause I would hate to be what ever you are. Close your eyes all you like though. 

Dumb statement to make since the government is constantly trying making it harder and harder to research and use greener energy. So to you if people don't just go cold turkey to Fossil Fuels (which I never said was a good idea) they don't believe in it? You're just as bad as the people you complain about. Keep bringing up things im not even mentioning though, its working for you. 

Man made  Climate change not hard to understand deforestation and more pavement everywhere is enough to warm the earth  plus co2 but other not predictable factors such as the  sun volcanoes earth axis all can dramatically change the climate that is why you can't predict what's going to happen in the future . 

Edited by Storm914

8 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Man made  Climate change not hard to understand deforestation and more pavement everywhere is enough to warm the earth  plus co2 but other not predictable factors such as the  sun volcanoes earth axis all can dramatically change the climate that is why you can't predict what's going to happen in the future . 

Why don't you just say meteores or nuclear war at this point? All of these CAN influence climate, but they currently are not. We know what IS influencing climate though, which according to you is not hard to understand. Wonder why we have deniers then? Again rediculous statement. Signing off this thread for the night though, enjoy your night. 

6 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Why don't you just say meteores or nuclear war at this point? All of these CAN influence climate, but they currently are not. We know what IS influencing climate though, which according to you is not hard to understand. Wonder why we have deniers then? Again rediculous statement. Signing off this thread for the night though, enjoy your night. 

Not deniers just don't think it's a problem , big difference 

Number one places  people move Florida Texas Georgia all warm the South   even if true warm weather is not necessary a bad thing anyway.  More  Co2 promotes plant life for example . 

CO2 is making Earth greener—for now. ... Studies have shown that increased concentrations of carbon dioxide increase photosynthesis, spurringplant growth. 

Edited by Storm914

The problem with the climate change situation is the proposed solution.

Some people want to invest over 100 Billion taken from free citizens, to change the temperature of the earth about 1 degree, without any credible evidence it will have any effect on the changing climate at all.

Not agreeing to that type of redistribution of wealth doesn't make someone a "climate denier".  It makes them a consumer that isn't buying what the climate totalitarians are selling.

• Like 2