Notre dame on fire !!

Hunter007

25 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Nice try . There was a31 minute delay in notification to the FD .Their whole Fire system there was sub par to the extreme. We can’t arrive till ya call us .

Then it took FF 4 minutes to arrive.

you can read time line here .

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/world/europe/notre-dame-fire-safety.amp.html

Ny times not exactly a great source  after all how many fake Russia trump story's did they print over the years .

Find out who was working there and you can figure out in 2 seconds if it was really a accident. 

Just look at what those people were doing online  who they were talking to see what  products and stores they went to in the past few weeks .

Really? You think it takes 35 minutes from notification for a major urban FD to arrive o/s to their biggest target hazard , that was pre planned ,and drills run twice a year ? The time line is a available from Paris FD If that makes you feel better .

I’m no expert , but been to a few hundred fires , certified NYS arson level one ,and while I’ve gotten quite a chuckle out of some of these posts here ,the stupidity is growing  old .

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Really? You think it takes 35 minutes from notification for a major urban FD to arrive o/s to their biggest target hazard , that was pre planned ,and drills run twice a year ? The time line is a available from Paris FD If that makes you feel better .

I’m no expert , but been to a few hundred fires , certified NYS arson level one ,and while I’ve gotten quite a chuckle out of some of these posts here ,the stupidity is growing  old .

I see another name change for the The_Field_Ager coming................

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Building in that part of Europe is all stone and concrete including interior walls and roofs for the most part there not going to have as many firemen as a city like NYC has for example they simply don't need them there is less chance of a fire there . So who knows how far the firemen had to travel to get there in  rush hour traffic  that's going to be a  problem in Paris .

I didn't see anything about this on the evening news.

• ST. PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL ATTACK THWARTED? "A man was taken into custody in New York Wednesday night after entering St. Patrick's Cathedral carrying two canisters of gasoline, two bottles of lighter fluid and two butane lighters, authorities said. ... It is too early to consider terrorism but 'I think, if added to that the events at the iconic location of Notre Dame and all of the publicity around that, I think this is an indicator of something that would be very suspicious,' John Miller, deputy commissioner of intelligence & counterterrorism of the NYPD, said." (Fox News)
  • Like 2

You guys do realize there was much more then “ beams” there right ?  I haven’t heard anyone say the beams were the first material ignited . There was  wooden  plank walkways, railings , smaller dimensional lumber all over ,as well as storage of materials up there . Once that gets going first  the beams will, no matter the ignition source .

Construction or rehab, always increases the chance  of fire , they bring in heaters, welders ,torches ,flammable liquids, boxes of materials, lumber, sawdust , the list is endless . We as a matter of normal procedure paid them special attention .

Guys think an “ accelerant “ most have been used, first off it would be correct to say hydrocarbon instead,  as accelerant implies malice and intent ,which is not proven with just the presence  of a hydrocarbon .

While were on that subject I’ve seen many “ pours “ where a hydrocarbon was poured on the hardwood floor of a vacant house , and it never took off .. Pouring on a large hard surface can lead to,the liquid  burning off and not starting the floor or structure on fire .

So either arson or accidental, it would have most likely started  with much smaller material like most  other fires  .

imho

45 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

You guys do realize there was much more then “ beams” there right ?  I haven’t heard anyone say the beams were the first material ignited . There was  wooden  plank walkways, railings , smaller dimensional lumber all over ,as well as storage of materials up there . Once that gets going first  the beams will, no matter the ignition source .

Construction or rehab, always increases the chance  of fire , they bring in heaters, welders ,torches ,flammable liquids, boxes of materials, lumber, sawdust , the list is endless . We as a matter of normal procedure paid them special attention .

Guys think an “ accelerant “ most have been used, first off it would be correct to say hydrocarbon instead,  as accelerant implies malice and intent ,which is not proven with just the presence  of a hydrocarbon .

While were on that subject I’ve seen many “ pours “ where a hydrocarbon was poured on the hardwood floor of a vacant house , and it never took off .. Pouring on a large hard surface can lead to,the liquid  burning off and not starting the floor or structure on fire .

So either arson or accidental, it would have most likely started  with much smaller material like most  other fires  .

imho

Unless they show pictures of a bunch of loose rags and crap up there I don't believe it .

Huge beams of wood don't light on fire on there own .

With out some other material first igniting . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, left field said:

Damn, Stay. I was really expecting one of these guys to burn down their house trying to prove you can’t light a 6”x6” beam. 

900 year old church burns down on easter you have to be suspicious. 

Actually you have to be crazy not to think it was arson. 

Muhammad  moves the  trash can full of rags and paper  near to the  wood beams and     drops his cigarette into it  after  work   . 

It could have been that easy for some a hole to do this .

And since they will not even mention names of who was working there makes it even more suspicious. 

Edited by Storm914

I don't know.  When ever there is a terrorist attack of some sorts, a group always...and I mean always...comes forth within a day or two to take credit/responsibility for it.  I.e. Sri Lanka where ISIS came forth the very next day.

24 minutes ago, Elmo said:

I don't know.  When ever there is a terrorist attack of some sorts, a group always...and I mean always...comes forth within a day or two to take credit/responsibility for it.  I.e. Sri Lanka where ISIS came forth the very next day.

True,  but it could   be a Lone Wolf type attack .

And who says they didn't take credit for it  and   France is covering up  because they don't want to face the backlash. Could also just be some anti Christian person .

Not necessarily a muslim .