New trigger came in

God help me but my Volquartsen trigger kit arrived in the mail. Itll be a PITA getting these parts swapped out in my Ruger Mark III. Still will be nice in competition dropping from stock pull and at just under 5lbs. Should've be close to 2 lbs when I'm done with a little less travel and a more crisp break. Anyone do one?

226bc57aaf47ccdc502cb11d5e4d30d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I’ve had one in my 22/45 for about 10yrs. The only thing I didn’t like was the big fat trigger so I put the original back in. I’m sure there’s a YouTube out there to walk you through,but I did it with the instructions. It’s been a while but I think I got it down to 21/2 pull. I love that gun it was my first pistol and I still shoot it to this day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rachunter have you changed the sight on your gun.... I swapped the blade for a fiber optic and it shoots very low.... 

I had a hivis fiber optics that shot fine. I also had a no name from eBay that I couldn’t get to shoot right. I have a Reddot sight on it now fun to shoot.

• Like 1

I think I might not mind to fat flat trigger. I'm thinking itll give me more orientation for a straight back trigger pull. Definitely tough shooting indoor single handed bullseye competition with the heavy trigger. I'd it was just for hunting I'd leave it be.

My mark iii hunter has the fiber optic front sight and came with different color fibers. They didnt stay in well and I've got an ultra dot red dot on it so I'm not even using the front sight.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have no more adjustment on the rear sight... I just put the blade back on ...Thanks ...

I use a little nail polish(neon pop)on most of my guns my eyes pick up green better then red.
ca476eaac88244b9bfc0643669b30e03.jpg
This is the hivis sight I had on the model number is hrb2007
8e6f36426aac6cca58f91080f7a1976c.jpg

• Thanks 1

I put a vortex venom on my 22/45 and love it, I have a very hard time trying to focus on the front sight but have no issues with the red dot.

I didn't think the stock trigger was to bad on my 22/45 to change it out, but I dont do any slow fire competition with mine just steel challenge matches and hunting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, rachunter said:

I use a little nail polish(neon pop)on most of my guns my eyes pick up green better then red.
ca476eaac88244b9bfc0643669b30e03.jpg
This is the hivis sight I had on the model number is hrb2007
8e6f36426aac6cca58f91080f7a1976c.jpg

that hiviz looks like what came on my hunter from the factory.

Edited by dbHunterNY