Crackhead

rachunter

This BS had to stop.... I say shoot anyone who has anything to do with drugs .... Don’t care if it pot coke or pills enough.... Shoot a few of these ass wipes they well think before they use.... I have had 2 problems in my own family in the past year.... It is time to end this shit...

That me be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ny hunter said:

Prison and rehab is not working.... I feel if people know there is a good chance they are gonna be killed they may think about it....I do not consider drug use or addiction an illness.... Like I said I have gone through this crap twice and I am done..

You should educate yourself . 

Jeesh give him a break. I woulda bought them for 20 bucks too, hes just showing some knives he got. Doesn't have to turn into a debate on who believes drugs are the problem and who thinks the person is the problem. 

Edited by BigVal
  • Like 3

Jeesh give him a break. I woulda bought them for 20 bucks too, hes just showing some knives he got. Doesn't have to turn into a debate on who believes drugs are the problem and who thinks the person is the problem. 

Titling the post “crackhead” didn’t help keeping this post on track....good buy nonetheless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1