Service department at the academy arrived

Jeremy K

Saw this on another site ,cheap bike stand as a bow holder ,35 bucks tyd. Just another advantage the archers have who hone their skills at the wny archery academy. Picture the training scene from rocky 4 with the Russian, thats the projected goal of the academy . I am not liable for anyone that develops a kink in their neck from viewing these pictures.

20190420_140346.jpg

20190420_135836.jpg

20190420_135821.jpg

• Like 7

bcfd1e8edaf92a9f31c5f75d25d77c31.jpg&key=83c0dea8abe586756af16d9f7ffbefee5ce2cdc6059671e23d60a89f52114554

Seen this one in NYC recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That one has been around forever. I'm talking years. Fairly certain they don't actually sell anything other than hemp pops which contain exactly nothing and probably taste like lawn clippings without any benefit other than eating grass that some deer probably took a piss on

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

That one has been around forever. I'm talking years. Fairly certain they don't actually sell anything other than hemp pops which contain exactly nothing and probably taste like lawn clippings without any benefit other than eating grass that some deer probably took a piss on

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

so you're saying they still sell a lot of it down there then. good for them.

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I can’t respond to all the PM’s, so I’ll make the announcement here. I will be appearing at the Academy the first Tuesday of every month.

‘Bout time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can’t respond to all the PM’s, so I’ll make the announcement here. I will be appearing at the Academy the first Tuesday of every month.

That Matthews would be in shock if it gets shot that much! One Tuesday session would be more shots than it’s entire career!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That Matthews would be in shock if it gets shot that much! One Tuesday session would be more shots than it’s entire career!

I’m not shooting. I’m just the guest speaker. If I get enough interest, I may double down and do a lawncare seminar with Moog- breaking down all the essentials for the perfect lawn whether you’re east or west coast NY

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m not shooting. I’m just the guest speaker. If I get enough interest, I may double down and do a lawncare seminar with Moog- breaking down all the essentials for the perfect lawn whether you’re east or west coast NY

The lawn behind the targets is well aerated, I can promise you that

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Academy,wait,what? Pick me up on the way biz? Cooperstown isn't that far off your travel route,is it?

Not sure yet but we may send our Academy sponsored jet to pick him up.....(if we aren’t shuttling Trump around that afternoon)