Couple new bears in the garage

So yesterday wife and I drove up to moto - world in Herkimer to buy 2 kodiak 700’s. She bought the blue one a 2016 and I got the green one a 2017. Both have very low miles , mine only has 653 miles and hers has 348 miles on it . The 450 and 400 kodiak’s  we were currently riding are going to our sons so we can ride together. Really  looking forward to that, as my youngest does not have any interest in hunting. I really wanted something that we both liked to do and we could enjoy the outdoors together. 

216DDE68-DFFB-46AA-BAC7-0A175BFA7D12.jpeg

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 19

MIammerhirt I bought a  karavan 6 by 12 trailer from Home Depot a few years ago , it has fold down sides and I can fit 3 quads on it side ways.It has a fold up ramp on the back but I removed it as I load em from the side. I am very happy with it, very well built 2039 lb capacity  and a good price. I also have a 4 by 10 tilt bed that my son will use to tow his with. 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

Rob what size trailer you using to haul those machines?

just curious cuz I'm looking for something to haul my RZR and 400 Arctic cat at the same time

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Keep your eye on Craigslist and don’t be afraid to search the Rochester area as well. I was looking last year and found a great deal on a 6x14 wood deck trailer from a guy getting out of the lawn care business. 3 years old and kept in a garage. Picked it up for $850.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Power what?

Power steering lol , I really wanted to buy the wife a newer atv with power steering. She’s has had a few times where the bars on her smaller quad have kicked back hard ( I thought she broke her wrist the one time). I decided I am not getting any younger and went with power steering myself. 

12 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Rob what size trailer you using to haul those machines?

just curious cuz I'm looking for something to haul my RZR and 400 Arctic cat at the same time

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

After Reading moho’s post, just a FYI on dmv trailer requirements. If the trailer is over 1000 pounds empty or if maximum gross weight is over 3000 pounds loaded then it must have brakes. I was looking at a few of the older 4 place sled trailers on Craigslist with the hydraulic brakes set up and they are expensive to rebuild or switch over to electric brakes. 

• Like 2