And on Easter this happened.....

turkeyfeathers

And then there's this guy/gal........my wife saw it running across our street as she was getting ready to grab a coffee at TH.  She hollered for me to come with her and see if we could spot it on another street behind us.  Sure enough, Eagle Eye (me) spied it sitting in a neighbors shrubs sitting getting ready to dine on a fresh caught rat/mouse/bunny (I didn't get a good look at the prey).  A dog walker came around the corner and spooked it.......Happy Easter!

6jckkKq.jpg

• Like 1

Good for the doggy.  Easter ain't supposed to be about bunnies anyhow. 

This is the most important day on the Christian calendar.  The Holiday when He gave up everything, so that we could all spend forever in Heaven with Him and our loved ones (including our beloved pets), even though we have done lots of bad stuff. 

Happy Easter everyone.   

post-5805-0-36019000-1458869260.jpg

Edited by wolc123

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Our sweet little golden retriever killed the Easter bunny :negative:   Never as so much harmed a fly before.  Wife let her out , went to let her back in and weeee shes flipping it up in the air.   Sorry everyone if your Easter is a bust as it’s all our fault 

6F43B8DC-D59B-4F91-836E-9424521FC8D7.jpeg

Dogs aren't supposed to have the chocolate bunnies!

But the real thing?

No problem.

She just retrieved her own.

Happy Easter Everyone.

Edited by grampy

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

And then there's this guy/gal........my wife saw it running across our street as she was getting ready to grab a coffee at TH.  She hollered for me to come with her and see if we could spot it on another street behind us.  Sure enough, Eagle Eye (me) spied it sitting in a neighbors shrubs sitting getting ready to dine on a fresh caught rat/mouse/bunny (I didn't get a good look at the prey).  A dog walker came around the corner and spooked it.......Happy Easter!

6jckkKq.jpg

Lol! I have seen foxes all over our hood lately. I had bunny fur all over my lawn two days ago- I know my old labs can't move fast enough to catch them. old lady across street is out of her mind- she has a little dog. She talked it up like a rabid blood thirsty beast was on the loose.

• Like 1

They call'em  " Chreasters"....

They were in MY SEAT this morning. Same guy that shoot MY DEER on opening day!!!

Too bad I can’t load videos

058be4e05826f60ac957aa828230aa1f.jpg&key=337dc3217f5ea67b4dad8b7e00d87fd1bd816a81d8af65cac62f0789583aef12

We hollow out some shells that make amazing BP targets!!!

Slow mo videos are fun

54f80c05d3fe7b832462b289da7b109f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Deranged Easter bunny 2019 pica9fb090b2b25b82a26c4132d4fe414f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God you're alright. I thought you were a goner, with that picture shown above with rabbit splatter and eggs all over the ground. It still fits...Kinda…. 

• Like 1