You're Blowing Up My Phone..........LOL

Lawdwaz

So I'm in this group text with Jeremy K, Biz, Andrew, Tacks, Jay Z and Jay S from the forum.  Me being the older guy and WAAAAAYYYY busier than them (LOL) I don't text as much as them but do my share anyway.  Some days there could be a couple hundred text messages that I'm behind but I try my best to read them and comment when possible. 

A couple weeks ago I noticed that there were no messages from them for about 8 hours, strangely.  Then at 5:26am my phoney phone went nuts, about 150 came in at one time.  Ding ding ding ding etc......WTH :)

So this past Friday sometime I sent a text and got no reply, odd I thought.  Just now the flood gates opened and for about 8 minutes and I had 360 texts come in! Unfortunately I'm done in the bathroom so I don't know when I'll have time to read them...............LOL.

There's smoke emanating from the charging port and speaker. :roulette:

I texted a few solo texts with TF and Tacks in the past couple days and they worked fine.  I was hesitant to ask if I'd been banished from the group text due to lack of participation or knowledge but alas, I'm BACK!!!!

Happy Easter

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 2

Lol.  Sounds like a teen group talking about the dance coming up.  

Funny how much us old guys text now.  I always get a kick out of getting texts from some older buddies of mine that are like 70+.  

But damn it is handy as hell to have texting. Too hard to catch people by phone nowadays. 

So I am guessing the texts were prob about what you are all are wearing to the academy.....don't mix realtree and mossy oak....the cool kids will make fun of you.

• Haha 1

My phone acts wonky too from that group text , sometimes i get messages from individuals that should have been in the group text and sometimes i send single texts that should have gone to the group text . Whats funny is that group text has been going on since bow season i think.  

39 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I remember way back in the day ,getting my first phone and reading about sending a text message in the directions , I was dumbfounded.  I asked myself "what kind of an a$$hat would push all those buttons instead of just calling?"

That’s when  cell phones actually came with directions too.  

• Like 1