Tractor supply chicken...

wooly

14 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Nice as always Wooly.....What do you do with these? Do you have a shop you sell your creations out of?

I've just been posting them to my FB art page and yard sale pages and sell whatever I can. 

I get a lot of new customers through word of mouth, just from a few folks who've already bought from me and show their friends. A handful of repeat customers too. Also just donated my first one to a local animal rescue facility for auction or raffle with all proceeds going to the shelter. Paula also helps me sell,lol

I still don't take special orders, and make whatever I feel like making. Sometimes I have to hang on to some stuff for a while, but at least I'm not forced to work on something I don't feel like.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, wooly said:

I've just been posting them to my FB art page and yard sale pages and sell whatever I can. 

I get a lot of new customers through word of mouth, just from a few folks who've already bought from me and show their friends. A handful of repeat customers too. Also just donated my first one to a local animal rescue facility for auction or raffle with all proceeds going to the shelter. Paula also helps me sell,lol

I still don't take special orders, and make whatever I feel like making. Sometimes I have to hang on to some stuff for a while, but at least I'm not forced to work on something I don't feel like.

Awesome, and even more awesome you do it on your terms!

• Like 1

So cool - glad to hear you say you are going to make what you want to make and avoid the pressure and expectation of a client.

My wife is quite handy with cakes and decorating. She started a little side business and HATED every cake she was commissioned to make and was embarrassed about charging for “terrible looking cakes” as she would say. My fat ass is evidence she still makes great cakes but now only for family and is never happier or more proud of her stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 4/22/2019 at 7:22 PM, moog5050 said:

Another complete failure Wooly.  So how much again?   Lol.   I thought this thread was about the chicks for $1 each at TSC.  

Me too but I don't need any more .I just won 10 + on a raffle on Facebook . My husband is going to kill me lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

What's the facepage art page you got?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Who me? It's not art it's real chicks on a raffle page called farm & exotic  raffle club . They raffle all kinds of stuff . I have won lots of things so far . Wooly should go on there and raffle it off. I missed a crossbow they had on there .

Who me? It's not art it's real chicks on a raffle page called farm & exotic  raffle club . They raffle all kinds of stuff . I have won lots of things so far . Wooly should go on there and raffle it off. I missed a crossbow they had on there .
Well I wouldn't know what to do with baby chicks other than turn them into nuggets but a crossbow would be sweet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1