Happy Day Easier Plots

New sprayer.   Covers 80”.   Should make planting some bigger no till plots a breeze.  Of course it’s missing one hose clamp so no tests until tomorrow.   But pump kicked right on.  Might have to fab some deflectors on outer nozzles when doing trails to keep spray 48” or so.  You would think they would make nozzles adjustable.  

534A9121-023D-4696-9E84-D8C5CE5B4F15.jpeg

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:55 PM, DDT said:

I have a Fimco, pretty much the same. Works great. My nozzles are able to turn to change the spray pattern width. 

I haven't played with it yet, but I may be able to turn the nozzles by opening the housing and repositioning.  Thanks for the thought.

2 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

exactly hat I was going to say.  I's put one on either side of the center nozzle. Then you can run 1 tow or three nozzles

I assume the proper measurement for the shut off valve is the ID of the hose?

5 hours ago, moog5050 said:

I like this idea!  Thanks

Good call t-barb.  Ran home at lunch and installed an in-line valve for each of the outer nozzles.   Works perfect.  With only center valve open it sprays just past the edge of the ATV.  Perfect for maintaining trails!

1D50B710-C764-4066-9074-E86E467BC7EF.jpeg