Youth baseball thread

Zag

My boys are done. They/we decided to skip an invite to a tournament down in the Philly area. One boy heading to the Cape with a friend instead, as the other starts to refocus on crew. Evaluations for the fall team are next week but football and crew will take precedence in the fall.
Good luck at Ripken- we always enjoy that complex and experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We just played “up” in a 16U showcase outside Boston. 190 teams from all over the northeast and our first game is against the Rochester Lady Lions lol. We had a great weekend we went 2-1-2 and most were low scoring competitive games. Our top pitcher is moving on she has a real chance at D1 so she will do nothing but showcases next season. Emma hit the snot out of the ball and threw out 2/3 runners I was really proud of her. She had a nice moment with her coach afterwards

24ae4dd3cf71c018900e8eb6f58649a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 6

On 7/31/2019 at 10:27 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

We just played “up” in a 16U showcase outside Boston. 190 teams from all over the northeast and our first game is against the Rochester Lady Lions lol. We had a great weekend we went 2-1-2 and most were low scoring competitive games. Our top pitcher is moving on she has a real chance at D1 so she will do nothing but showcases next season. Emma hit the snot out of the ball and threw out 2/3 runners I was really proud of her. She had a nice moment with her coach afterwards

24ae4dd3cf71c018900e8eb6f58649a0.jpg

That's awesome!

• Like 1

Won both games today, the 2nd game had a really obnoxious 3rd base coach who was just loud and wouldn't shut up for 2 seconds, after the first inning they took the lead on us but the 2nd inning we put up a bunch of runs. After that he was much quieter. 

• Like 3

Ain’t dead yet...the team one level up is slated to run out of pitching tomorrow- my boys got the call. The one who is a regular pitcher is going away with a buddy so he’s out. So, enter the regular catcher to go pitch “up” after only pitching 6 innings since spring. He has thrown some bullpens throughout to stay in check but a game will be interesting. We’ll be at the Rock in Chester,NY...potentially close enough for a Bionic GTG?!?!?

Won both games today, the 2nd game had a really obnoxious 3rd base coach who was just loud and wouldn't shut up for 2 seconds, after the first inning they took the lead on us but the 2nd inning we put up a bunch of runs. After that he was much quieter. 

We won a playoff game on an appeal at third last week, tying run came
In on a tag up but she left early. Ump called her out and their third base coach LOST IT lol. Dropped several F bombs. Whose fault was it coach?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

We won a playoff game on an appeal at third last week, tying run came
In on a tag up but she left early. Ump called her out and their third base coach LOST IT lol. Dropped several F bombs. Whose fault was it coach?

Could go either way on that one.

Ain’t dead yet...the team one level up is slated to run out of pitching tomorrow- my boys got the call. The one who is a regular pitcher is going away with a buddy so he’s out. So, enter the regular catcher to go pitch “up” after only pitching 6 innings since spring. He has thrown some bullpens throughout to stay in check but a game will be interesting. We’ll be at the Rock in Chester,NY...potentially close enough for a Bionic GTG?!?!?

I lied! They lost the 8:00 so don’t need him after all! Off to the lake for some fishing, swimming and geocaching!
Get it done Zag!!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

We just lost in the quarters, whole day ahead of us now lol

Yeah half of you is excited for the rest of the day and the competitive side is mad they lost! I'm with ya

• Like 1