Youth baseball thread

Zag

Teams did well, won the first game. Son played well, reached on error, walk, inside the park hr and a single. Came in relief pitching in the 3rd bases loaded one out, struck first batter, 2md pop flied. Came in the next inning and walked the first 2 batters and they yanked him. 

• Like 1

Lost 2-1, good game, son's batting 4th, only had two at bats, a double and an in field pop fly

I showed my bit the field and asked if he recognized it...one swipe to the left field scoreboard and said looks like Aberdeen. Zoomed in the brick facade backstop...”oh yeah...that’s wrigley!”
Where was game two? Is this 12 or 11u?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I showed my bit the field and asked if he recognized it...one swipe to the left field scoreboard and said looks like Aberdeen. Zoomed in the brick facade backstop...”oh yeah...that’s wrigley!”
Where was game two? Is this 12 or 11u?

10u, 2nd game was on memorial field right next to Wrigley, tomorrow is on cal sr!

10u, 2nd game was on memorial field right next to Wrigley, tomorrow is on cal sr!

Well since my boys are done and I need a baseball fix, I am absolutely stalking your boys team! Team Steel is usually a strong program if they are the team from Baseball Heaven. But damn them Brooklyn Falcons look nasty with a 28-0 score over two games. Nice that you avoid them in pool play. Good luck- I’ll be stalking!!!

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Well since my boys are done and I need a baseball fix, I am absolutely stalking your boys team! Team Steel is usually a strong program if they are the team from Baseball Heaven. But damn them Brooklyn Falcons look nasty with a 28-0 score over two games. Nice that you avoid them in pool play. Good luck- I’ll be stalking!!!

Haha, awesome, hopefully some of the other kids get there bats going this am!

Who else lives the LLWS? I can’t get enough of it these games are electric 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hell yeah!!! Boys and I went last year for championship Sunday and had a blast!

Pretty sure I heard Vegas is laying odds

NY vs NJ now on espn...NJ up 2-0

• Like 1

10 hours ago, crappyice said:

If we win the first round it looks like we face the falcons if they win there first game

• Like 1

If we win the first round it looks like we face the falcons if they win there first game

I hope the falcons mis-managed their pitching! Hell they gave up 0 runs -they must have used some good arms. Go get ‘em! Hoping for a long day for your boy!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I hope the falcons mis-managed their pitching! Hell they gave up 0 runs -they must have used some good arms. Go get ‘em! Hoping for a long day for your boy!

If it's a long one they better win the whole damn thing then.

• Like 1