Elite Answer, top of the line accessories, ready to hunt!

Im parting with my Answer, I need other stuff! Its a 2013 Answer, 50/60lb, 29.5" draw. I'll leave it setup with the QAD rest, B-Stinger stab (sticker is torn from camera mount), and an Axcel Armortech sight and peep. Also a really cool wrist sling. The string and cables are excellent. Ill include the Scott release, six arrows, field tips and Rage Chinadermics. A ready to hunt package! Draw length mods can be found all over the web and if you need them I'll swap them out and re-tune(buyer buys the mods, usually around $30). I'll even help a new shooter out if the Academy accepts them!

$500 takes it, the accessories are close to that. I believe the Elite warranty applies, its from before they changed that amazing policy

Any questions or pic requests feel free to PM

Answer.jpg

26 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im raising money to buy your Ritual in July

Go stickbow.  Used they lose little value if any.  Plus you automatically become smarter, more handsome, stronger and taller.   Well maybe not taller for you.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

one time on one of our guy fishing trips we setup a course for Casting golf.  It involved a lot of beers !  

I can pitch a redworm on a gold jig into a tea cup at 25 yards in a stiff southwest wind, while holding an egg sandwich..... :)

Don't even THINK of asking me to prove it though.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

With a baitcaster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, baitcaster at a earlier age.  Lately it's been the cane pole.........dumped the safety pin and opted for the gold headed jig after fishing with Pygmy.

• Like 2