Big Push To Make NY A Sanctuary State

11 hours ago, steve863 said:

Isn't NY a sanctuary state already??

Not yet but if it does we can all expect significant increases in our taxes to take care of them when as the Senator noted we don't take care of our own under privileged.

I don't think there is to much to worry about though because the Democrats swear there is not a crisis and continue to try to make Trump look like a fool.:ireful:

Well all I know is the last time I was in the catskills I saw a guy dressed like this on the trail I was on . Never use to see people dress like that up there years ago now there spreading out  looks like whole state becoming sanctuary city .

images.jpeg-1.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Well all I know is the last time I was in the catskills I saw a guy dressed like this on the trail I was on . Never use to see people dress like that up there years ago now there spreading out  looks like whole state becoming sanctuary city .

images.jpeg-1.jpg

LOL.  You got to give him credit, though.  He walked all the way up from the Mexican border, singing and strumming his guitar the entire way.   He has a cousin in Potsdam and he plans to settle down there!  LOL

48 minutes ago, steve863 said:

LOL.  You got to give him credit, though.  He walked all the way up from the Mexican border, singing and strumming his guitar the entire way.   He has a cousin in Potsdam and he plans to settle down there!  LOL

Then about 10 minutes later I saw someone dressed like this on same trail .

He probably was legal  I think be hard to swim from India. 

images.jpeg-2.jpg

This seems pertinent :

Once America's Christian heritage was replaced by "Judeo-Christian heritage", once the immigrant propaganda about "melting pots" and "huddled masses" and "a nation of immigrants" was accepted, it was only a matter of time before the successionist Replacement Americans began demanding the removal of every trace of America's founders. Now the target is the much-hated Thomas Jefferson, who was objectively far more racist than Robert E. Lee ever was and whose words remind the successionists that they are not, and never will be, Americans.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/05/attacking-american-history.html