It begins again

G-Man

Because there is no right  answer to his question. he  is just trolling me . I have even taken out  squirrels with a bow before . That I'm really good shot with one is more important don't you think  .
That I'm a shity deer hunter with one is not important .

I don’t have the energy right now, but the whole discussion is about deer hunting man...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Belo said:

I don’t have the energy right now, but the whole discussion is about deer hunting man...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a crossbow and airbow would make that easier right for most people then a bow  ? I have know problem with either .

5 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

You bring absolutely nothing to this forum and never have. Not even once. 

You know it’s bad when our resident bible thumper blocks you stupid ass.  

What is that even supposed to mean ?

What exactly do you say that's of worth ?  Don't even remember seeing a post from you ever on here . 

Edited by Storm914

16 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

You bring absolutely nothing to this forum and never have. Not even once. 

You know it’s bad when our resident bible thumper blocks you stupid ass.  

I will be adding this wretched soul to my prayer list, but it would be sweet if you fellas could stop quoting him because I do need a break.   

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I will be adding this wretched soul to my prayer list, but it would be sweet if you fellas could stop quoting him because I do need a break.   

What in gods name are you even talking about . 

I don't even know why I'm even responding to this . Forget it man you are right I am wrong ok you win shzz 

1 hour ago, Doewhacker said:

So no he hasn’t killed a deer with a bow. 

I don’t believe the really good shot part at all, you are full of shit. 

Who is Wolf? 

Now you making up stuff and what ever I say you would say I'm full of shit that's why I did not bother answering his question .

I know you are  lawdwaz little minion  you are not fooling anyone. 

On 5/3/2019 at 12:47 PM, Jeremy K said:

Maybe it belongs in gun season , or lose the scope , or lose the ability to hold at full draw. 

Then lose the fiber optic pin sights, bow mounted range finders, full containment arrow rests and mechanical releases from vertical bows. Those things make compounds far superior to recurves. Its not fair!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/4/2019 at 9:59 AM, Storm914 said:

Look we have over 10,000 years of history that shows archery is using one had to hold the bow and the other to pull back the string with a nocked arrow then holding steady aim and shoot .

Go try and enter your crossbow in the Olympic archery competition and see what they say. 

Its crazy the way you guys try and lawyer what it really is .

Just let people use what they want in archery and be done with it . Or give crossbow and airbow there own seasons .

Crossbows have been around almost as long as vertical bows.

Go try and use your hunting compound, or any other vertical bow that doesnt meet the class standards in the olympics and report back with what they tell you.

At least Belo has some valid points in his anti-crossbow arguments. You just make yourself sound silly with your nonsense.

On 5/4/2019 at 10:25 AM, Storm914 said:

Btw crossbows use bolts not arrows. 

But shzz don't let  the law makers in on our little secret  lol 

Just let the airbow in for gods sake its safer and more practical. 

After all we are all hunters first no ? The only restrictions should be on speed and power . Everything else is all bs 

Modern crossbows use arrows that are constructed the same way a vertical bow's arrows are. same materials, same parts and pieces, just shorter with a slightly larger diameter and thicker walls for weight. Bolts have no fletchings and are very short. Feel free to look it up.

download.jpeg-1.jpg.2eb888f535d3bf43db54d97af049e61c.jpg

Look I don't want  a augment because it always gets  ugly when this topic comes up I noticed .

And you already convinced me there is know harm in crossbow being in archery from what you  ,and other guys have shown with  data from other states  it really did not  change much how  many deer have been taken  in the archery season anyway it still limits the hunters ability compared to a rifle .

Is a crossbow really a archery ?

See the problem with all your arguments is you will not find in 3000 plus years that crossbow been around  not one book or  ancient text about how  to use a bow and arrow  that  shows crossbows in it . Because there  operation is totally different.  Bow and arrow is just harder to use .

The fact that they use the same power mechanism is meaningless.  Crossbows are really the first  generation of rifles  before they figured out how to use gunpowder .

Like joe rogan says" a crossbow is just a shitty gun ."

And a airbow is in that same category. But safer to us so why not let that in to and just put a upper limit on  fps . Why have dumb limbs width restriction when a narrow crossbow is much more safer to handle in the woods . Why have the same restriction on recurve crossbows as cam driven crossbows  when they work differently . 

The only logical restriction if you are going To have one is limit the  feet per second. 

When they discovered gunpowder.  They  quickly  got rid of the bow string part and replaced the power mechanism with  black powerder. And all armys stopped using them .

That being said it's still a primitive weapons that limits your hunting ability.  Just not as much as a bow .

But looks like it's not enough of a difference statistically to make a big difference in the deer take of archery . So I don't care if  it's used if it's not going to make a difference in the deer I see . During rifle season especially, which i and most hunters  probably like the most to hunt in .

Edited by Storm914

3 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Then lose the fiber optic pin sights, bow mounted range finders, full containment arrow rests and mechanical releases from vertical bows. Those things make compounds far superior to recurves. Its not fair!

giphy.gif

I thought this was done with , crossbows are just shitty guns for people who dont want to practice with a verticle bow ?

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I thought this was done with , crossbows are just shitty guns for people who dont want to practice with a verticle bow ?

I thought it was done when I locked it after a few members started calling names but apparently someone felt it was necessary to unlock the thread and let the BS continue . Carry on ..........

• Like 1