Lifetime Licenses

Iluvracks1359

Hey guys, its been a while since ive posted, but now that turkey season is back, so am i.

anyways. . who on here has their lifetime license? I purchased mine two years ago, with thte thought that I wouldn't have to bother going and purchasing my turkey permits and big game permits any longer (aside from my doe permit.) anyways, I was getting already to go out for my first turkey hunt tomorrow when I realized, I don't remember getting my new spring tags sent to me for this season.. I checked, and  I never got them!!! When do they usually send them,?? and does that also mean that they didn't send me my bug game tags neither? What do I do!?!?!!?

Hey guys, its been a while since ive posted, but now that turkey season is back, so am i.

anyways. . who on here has their lifetime license? I purchased mine two years ago, with thte thought that I wouldn't have to bother going and purchasing my turkey permits and big game permits any longer (aside from my doe permit.) anyways, I was getting already to go out for my first turkey hunt tomorrow when I realized, I don't remember getting my new spring tags sent to me for this season.. I checked, and  I never got them!!! When do they usually send them,?? and does that also mean that they didn't send me my bug game tags neither? What do I do!?!?!!?
You should get all your tags at the start of the new hunting season (usually some time in September). I get the full strip of all my deer tags, bear, fall and spring turkey in that one shop.

That being said, there were huge issues getting lifetime tags last year. I never received mine and had replacements issued at no cost at my town clerk's office. If you have the privilege and a lifetime tag you should be able to tell the clerk you lost them and they will reprint.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

On 5/2/2019 at 9:52 PM, Iluvracks1359 said:

Get it squared away?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got my Back Tag , buck tag , turkey & bear tags in the mail today . Will have to go to Town Clerk and and get the rest of the tags when they are available .

Wow...seems early- What color?!? I predicted green a month ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

My was in the mail today! Live this time of year when they arrive and I don't have to make a trip to the local sporting goods store.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I still have to make the trip to the clerk and get ML , Archery and doe tags . 

Last year DEC never did get around to sending me any of my tags. Due to a "computer glitch" about 4,000 of us were affected. Pretty sad when they can't do what they have promised to do. I finally gave up on waiting and visited my local (wonderful) town clerk on 9/4/18 who took about 30 minutes to fix DEC's incompetence. Can't wait to see how it goes this year.

Edited by Bigfoot 327

My Lifetime License came in yesterday.  I applied for my 2 DMP's and got both of them.  Will be looking to put 1 good buck and 2 doe in the freezer this November.  

I only hunt bow season with my recurve and strictly for a good buck.  ML isn't even considered when I'm set after the regular season.