Another hunter in the house

Swamp_bucks

Daughter just got home from saftey course.  She was very excited to show me her certificate.  Ide like to thank anyone on here that gives up there time to help get kids and adults get into the tradition of hunting and shooting by teaching these courses.    She said her class was 50/50 kids to adults and same for male and female total was about 30people ahe said.  She thanked instructors as did i when i dropped her off. She was smiling the whole way home.  

Next weekend me and my new hunting partner are going to chase some turkeys and start making memories.

• Like 31

A big high five, and a hearty congratulations to your daughter!!! Making those hunting memories together for a lifetime is priceless.

Those smiles, are among real reasons, and the absolute joy, we get for being hunting instructors. Sounds like she had a very good crew out there.

We welcome her to our ranks.

• Like 2

She asked me before i left the house when we are getting her first gone and tags.  Told her tags will be tuesday or thursday and we can go gun shopping this weekend.(wife did not like that conversation well the gun part.  

Thanks again and i will be posting lots of pictures im hoping.