Women’s Lacrosse Boots size 6

6 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

The first round of Russian Quaaludes is on me if we can meet up to exchange. My daughter has outgrown her last pair which was also from TF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a deal I cannot refuse I love quaaludes 

Done deal let me know next time your in area

8 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Busy week with my daughters birthday and Mother’s Day this weekend. Maybe early next week we can meet at The Goat. Have you started the weekly academy shoots yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next week is fine. No we don’t begin academy work till June sorry you must not have received a flyer. But this year will be the best year yet, more targets even a ladder stand (donated by @Biz-R-OWorld) to practice out of and possibly a mini course to walk. 

Edited by sodfather
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, sodfather said:

Next week is fine. No we don’t begin academy work till June sorry you must not have received a flyer. But this year will be the best year yet, more targets even a ladder stand (donated by @Biz-R-OWorld) to practice out of and possibly a mini course to walk. 

Dont forget the food trucks, Lloyds and Cheesy Chicks have committed so far

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Isn't biz flying in for opening day of the Academy? Rumor has it Matthews has footed the bill as long as he demos a bows that day.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Hes "throwing out the first pitch" and by that I mean hes firing the first shot, which by no coincidence will be number 50 from that Matthews! number 100 will be saved for a gender reveal

• Like 4
  • Haha 2