Halle Berry can run a gun pretty well

Nomad

LOL,  it's funny how everyone is having an orgasm over this video.  I bet if you questioned her, she'd be totally anti-gun and anti 2nd amendment like most all celebrities.  They tote and shoot guns in the movies and on TV, yet they don't want anyone in the real world to have any.

That’s largely true , with some notable exceptions .The most well known being the $400,000 range Brad Pitt built for Angelina Jolie , at their home .

Halle looks like she’s genuinely having fun, and that’s not lost on all watching this video .

20 minutes ago, steve863 said:

LOL,  it's funny how everyone is having an orgasm over this video.  I bet if you questioned her, she'd be totally anti-gun and anti 2nd amendment like most all celebrities.  They tote and shoot guns in the movies and on TV, yet they don't want anyone in the real world to have any.

Surprisingly I haven't heard her speak out about wanting gun control or removing guns.  I even just Googled it after you commented and I couldn't come up with anything. 

• Like 1

Just now, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Surprisingly I haven't heard her speak out about wanting gun control or removing guns.  I even just Googled it after you commented and I couldn't come up with anything. 

That's good.  Hopefully she's the real deal.  She definitely looks like she knows how to handle guns.

25 minutes ago, steve863 said:

you're confusing some of the good ones with two ass hats named Matt damon and liam neeson.  those two can definitely get their vocal cords snipped.

3 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Sure looks like she isn't new to it. 

even with taran butler as a coach she's kicking ass in that video. i wouldn't be surprised if she did have some experience with guns.

i've shared the hell out of this video.

2 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

you're confusing some of the good ones with two ass hats named Matt damon and liam neeson.  those two can definitely get their vocal cords snipped.

I hope that I am wrong about Halle, but it is well known fact that the vast majority of celebrities are very liberal in every way imaginable and very anti-gun.  You'd have plenty to add to your ass hat list.