NYC considering banning fur

Water Rat

The crazy limousine liberals in Manhattan would ban most  people if they could  with a expensive toll if they could get away with it  and call it a carbon tax to help climate change . 

I was talking to one just the other day at my doctors office he was telling me how bad trump is doing as president

I told him he watches to much fake news . Luckily this old man didn't pull out his knife like the last time  I said trumps  not that bad to one of these crazys  . 

11 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

The crazy limousine liberals in Manhattan would ban most  people if they could  with a expensive toll if they could get away with it  and call it a carbon tax to help climate change . 

I was talking to one just the other day at my doctors office he was telling me how bad trump is doing as president

I told him he watches to much fake news . Luckily this old man didn't pull out his knife like the last time  I said trumps  not that bad to one of these crazys  . 

Holy crap - you need to find a doctor who keeps his office in a better neighborhood if you've got old men pulling knives on you!

No wonder you thought one of us was going to jump you at one of the get-togethers!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Holy crap - you need to find a doctor who keeps his office in a better neighborhood if you've got old men pulling knives on you!

No wonder you thought one of us was going to jump you at one of the get-togethers!!

He pulls it out and starts opening and closing it in front of me it was one of those old time barber knifes  I think it was a not so subtle attempt at intimidating me  . 

Edited by Storm914

25 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Sounds like you use the same doctor that the crazies, druggies, derelicts, and ex-Riker's Islands inmates use.  LOL

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

He pulls it out and starts opening and closing it in front of me it was one of those old time barber knifes  I think it was a not so subtle attempt at intimidating me  . 

Don’t bring a  Knife to a gun fight. I am a firm believer in concealed carry 

9 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Sounds like you use the same doctor that the crazies, druggies, derelicts, and ex-Riker's Islands inmates use.  LOL

The guy was from Chappaqua

Don't think u will find many there  he was like around 80 years old .  So it didn't really scare me.  I just dropped the subject. 

Edited by Storm914

14 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

The guy was from Chappaqua

Don't think u will find many there  he was like around 80 years old .  So it didn't really scare me.  I just dropped the subject. 

Just seems like going to your doctor can be hazardous to ones health.  You might come out in worse shape than you go in, if you come out at all!  LOL

Edited by steve863
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

I dont think it could ever pass. You start restricting what people can wear, and its a slippery slope. No one is going to get behind it

I think if you poll the people on the street in NYC a good many might agree with you, although there are also plenty who wouldn't.  The problem is that it don't matter what the people think.  The NYC council along with the Mayor are nothing but a bunch of idiot clowns who will decide for themselves.  This could most definitely become law.  The crazier and stupider the idea or issue, the more likely it will be supported by these nutjobs in NYC.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ATbuckhunter said:

I dont think it could ever pass. You start restricting what people can wear, and its a slippery slope. No one is going to get behind it

All the pimps  will protest lol

And then there is the fashion community don't think they would like that much .

Edited by Storm914

• 2 weeks later...