How big is a problem compared to the universe.

Rattler

The only thing that "blows my mind" is the number of folks out there who believe all that came from nothing.   There is a book that explains where it all came from and it also happens to be this world's all-time best seller.   Can that be a coincidence ?    

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

The only thing that "blows my mind" is the number of folks out there who believe all that came from nothing.   There is a book that explains where it all came from and it also happens to be this world's all-time best seller.   Can that be a coincidence ?    

I was sitting in a deer stand contemplating all of this when I came to wonder, with all of this vastness, we are so tiny in the scheme of things, do we actually have any significance to the creator?  If not for that book reassuring us, I would think not.

4 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Knowing you ^_^  you would  block  him if he spoke something you did not want to hear  . So what difference would it make to you .

Edited by Storm914