Bigfoot will be found this weekend!

Lock this prediction up!  Bigfoot will be found this weekend in the dacks!  

Just passed a camper on 365 headed north. It had squatch pics all over it and different state emblems and the truck had Bigfoot graphics on it. And a huge one that said "the Squatch life!".   The professionals are in town.  The guy driving even looked like the shorter guy on one of those Bigfoot shows.  You can tell they mean business!   Squatches beware!  Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Kinda makes you wonder who is paying for the nice rigs, and fancy graphics, TV shows? There seems to be some good money behind finding Squatchies.  As much, if not more, than if they actually found one!!  Go figure..........

The last thing these guys want, is a Real Live Squatchie!  That would end their meal ticket!  

16 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

I hear steve863 was the skinny guy in the -- Jack Links commercial where ol Sasquatch tossed him into the air and into a Trash Bin-LOL!:pleasantry:

If there was such a thing as a Sasquatch, I'm sure he'd have no trouble tossing me around although I am far from skinny!    He should probably look for someone with bigger feet than I have, so he could at least keep the shoes after he throws the body in the trashbin.  LOL