Multiple crossbows

Borngeechee

So I know we all have multiple guns for different hunting situations. Do any of you have multiple crossbows? If so what do you have? I currently have a sniper 370 with a tact 100 scope on it from Excalibur. I wanted to add a recurve crossbow but all the ones I want exceed the 200lb threshold, so now I'm considering a Stryker Katana 360.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just don't get it...why!?! Only reason I'd purchase another Xbow would be as an upgrade. Easier or quieter cocking, better scope, ++fps/Ke, blah, blah. When doing so, the intent would be my original would either collect dust or be sold. Maybe it's just me still considering a Xbow as a <50yrd weapon.

Boys and their toys, huh? :drinks:

• Like 1

I think people would have more than one for various reasons... One as a back up since you can't just restring a compound and must take it to a shop to have it done. Or it might have some features you like that your current is lacking. Or the easiest reason ... Because you like it. Pretty much the same reason we have rifles in similar calibers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If I get a  new crossbow, my old one will be collecting dust. I am sure I will keep the old one. But that will only be because I won't be able to throw out a perfectly good crossbow. For what my entry level crossbow would be worth used. I doubt I would sell it. It wouldn't be worth wasting my time having people call me, BS me, tell me they are coming to look and never show up. One of the reasons I never sell anything that isn't worth dealing with that hassle. If they ever change the law so that I can hunt with the crossbow more than two weeks a year (which for me means two days  a year) I will be upgrading.