2012 Ford Raptor

7 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I cant believe youre selling it Moog! My Hellcat will be here this week, I was gonna see if you wanted to race :)

your will power is strong, you were joking, or you're going to get a ticket. lol

I know nothing about these Raptors what is the red/orange ring on the wheel for?Also looks like the drivers seat has seen and felt a lot of Ass LOL!

At least 1.3 million farts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, Dom said:

I know nothing about these Raptors what is the red/orange ring on the wheel for?Also looks like the drivers seat has seen and felt a lot of Ass LOL!

Just leather trim on the steering wheel. Wheels were turned when I parked it.

46 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I cant believe youre selling it Moog! My Hellcat will be here this week, I was gonna see if you wanted to race :)

Right thing to do.  New jeep and my son got a new car for his birthday.  I don't even have room for 4 vehicles.

I do want a ride in the hellcat however.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

If it’ll help ,I could sign the headrest or something .

It will sell.  Put it up on autotrader and cargurus yesterday.  Priced on the lower end of most of them and I am sure its in better condition with extras.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I agree. I may take Moog to court and wrestle away control of his finances based on this thread alone

lol - you still have your chance - but you got a new lease didn't you.  haha

Driving naked in the truck and in the jeep have two very different meanings.  I promise any potential buyer, I never did the former.

16 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

lol - you still have your chance - but you got a new lease didn't you.  haha

Driving naked in the truck and in the jeep have two very different meanings.  I promise any potential buyer, I never did the former.

My wife extended hers by ten days so shes got to make a decision. She wants an Enclave, I told her to go ahead and trade in my truck (both GMC) on one and I'll turn in her Highlander and get a truck but I would be forced into a Toyota to avoid her mileage penalties, damages etc. We'll see what happens. A new Tundra would not be the end of the world! But that Raptor is a dream truck of mine

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

My wife extended hers by ten days so shes got to make a decision. She wants an Enclave, I told her to go ahead and trade in my truck (both GMC) on one and I'll turn in her Highlander and get a truck but I would be forced into a Toyota to avoid her mileage penalties, damages etc. We'll see what happens. A new Tundra would not be the end of the world! But that Raptor is a dream truck of mine

Make it happen Tacks - whats a little mileage penalty for the baddest pickup ever made.  Be proud top have you drive the sissy truck and I am confident you won't have a single problem with her.

12 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Moog- probably sell in a day, or two at that price.

Hope so.  I suspect its like my Harley.  Any expensive used vehicle takes time, but it will sell when you have the right buyer really looking for a used raptor specifically - this one sells itself.  Plus, $70k plus for a new one ain't in everyone's budget.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

Hope so.  I suspect its like my Harley.  Any expensive used vehicle takes time, but it will sell when you have the right buyer really looking for a used raptor specifically - this one sells itself.  Plus, $70k plus for a new one ain't in everyone's budget.

this exactly. niche vehicles can take a minute if you're not desperate, but the right buyer will be a good one. knows what they want and whats fair and isn't going to dick around with you. I suspect my pontiac g8 will be much the same when the day comes.

15 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Agree completely! But Raptors are on the not too common end in used markets though, thats why i think she’ll go fassst.  GLWS 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

If a member buys the truck, I will throw in a guided night yote hunt with @treeguy.  Just be sure to bring your own rangefinder or live with the 1-400yd "ish" estimate.

Gotta say.........treeguy's range estimation seems to be spot on for him! He has some nice predator kills. Now I'm not questioning you shooting skills Brian..........................just sayin........................grin.

Good luck with the sale. Someone will be getting a heck of a good deal on an awesome truck!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, grampy said:

Gotta say.........treeguy's range estimation seems to be spot on for him! He has some nice predator kills. Now I'm not questioning you shooting skills Brian..........................just sayin........................grin.

Good luck with the sale. Someone will be getting a heck of a good deal on an awesome truck!!!

That's what treeguy says, but its not hard to estimate when you take the 50yd shots.  lol  And night hunting (ok all hunting) has me questioning my shooting skills too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1