2012 Ford Raptor

That's what treeguy says, but its not hard to estimate when you take the 50yd shots.  lol  And night hunting (ok all hunting) has me questioning my shooting skills too!

Everytime you miss, Andrew giggles and then texts me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll guide for the buyer, and the seller of this fine automobile. I'll also estimate range for both. If I have to, I'll pull the trigger to also show how it's done. Moog, maybe you need the same scope as me, where there's hash marks that all end in ISH. Seems to work for me !

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Moog, you didnt want the Gladiator?  Best of both worlds.

Image result for gladiator jeep

I looked at them and debated whether I liked them or not.  Wasn't a huge fan of the looks but it is practical.  in the end, it didn't matter because I got such a good deal on the one I bought which was more than loaded, I wouldn't consider paying $20k more for one with less extras just for the bed and that was the difference in price.  I got lucky finding a 2017 recon with only 1300 miles bought new in Feb and a seller that got in over their head on payments.

9 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I looked at them and debated whether I liked them or not.  Wasn't a huge fan of the looks but it is practical.  in the end, it didn't matter because I got such a good deal on the one I bought which was more than loaded, I wouldn't consider paying $20k more for one with less extras just for the bed and that was the difference in price.  I got lucky finding a 2017 recon with only 1300 miles bought new in Feb and a seller that got in over their head on payments.

You made the right choice, there’s just something about the gladiator that’s  off just enough to me also. 

13 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Have not bought a ford in 30 years  do they still stand by there nick name of 

ford stands for fix or repair daily. At least the cars back then really were bad .

I see your knowledge of Ford pickups is equal to your knowledge of most other issues you discuss.  But kudos for spelling Ford correctly.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 5
  • Haha 8

36 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Yea, it sound like you got a good deal, and good deals on Wranglers are not too common.  Resale is insane, and MSRP on some of the fully loaded Rubicon/Moabs is north of 50K now.

Edited by johnplav
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, johnplav said:

Yea, it sound like you got a good deal, and good deals on Wranglers are not too common.  Resale is insane, and MSRP on some of the fully loaded Rubicon/Moabs is north of 50K now.

Closer to or more than 60k on the rubicons I looked at and dealers don't like to discount much. 

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I see your knowledge of Ford pickups is equal to your knowledge of most other issues you discuss.  But kudos for spelling Ford correctly.

You make a good used car salesman .  Did they figure out how to keep the tires and glue to stick on those things yet   30 years later :)

Edited by Storm914

7 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Well it wasn’t capitalized..... if you didn’t quote that I’d have never seen it .He’s part of an small ,elite , group who’s posts I don’t see .

Same here, but when I saw he posted in my for sale thread, I had to temporarily un-ignore him as I knew the post would be of the kind it was.  Top notch fellow.

And I didn't want to be overly critical of capitalization.  That can be discouraging.

On 6/3/2019 at 1:14 PM, moog5050 said:

Right thing to do.  New jeep and my son got a new car for his birthday.  I don't even have room for 4 vehicles.

I do want a ride in the hellcat however.

Absolutely. We will have to go grab lunch or something sometime on a nice day when I drive it to work.

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

You make a good used car salesman .  Did they figure out how to keep the tires and glue to stick on those things yet   30 years later :)

Only enough to make it the best selling truck yet again.

• Like 1

Stormy, Stormy, Stormy.. When you were younger, did you ever get a report card sent home with the comment "does not play nice with others"? 

In case you're a little slow to pick up on things, it's bad form in the least to disparage an item that another is trying to sell.

You can understand that, right? I typed it really slow to make it easier for you.

• Like 4

F150 is the most sold vehicle in the WORLD.

But, since this for sale thread is way off course.... If I had to pick a vehicle for Moog it would be the Subaru Baja. Yellow. I can def see you rocking it. Great awd system, it's got a bed that could fit every yote and fox you have ever shot in your career, Great mileage, and styling that is second to none. Ask your blocked member pal, he's got one !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

F150 is the most sold vehicle in the WORLD.

But, since this for sale thread is way off course.... If I had to pick a vehicle for Moog it would be the Subaru Baja. Yellow. I can def see you rocking it. Great awd system, it's got a bed that could fit every yote and fox you have ever shot in your career, Great mileage, and styling that is second to none. Ask your blocked member pal, he's got one !

Storm would never say the stuff he says if he was standing 1' away .... from Bill that is.

That is a hot vehicle.  And the yellow just adds to its masculine styling.

As for the yotes - I only have YOU to blame, I mean credit my friend.

• Like 2