Yelling Goat GTG Friday June 28th / 7 pm

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

No excuse, play like a champion. see you in a week! By the time the Goat meetup starts, I will have already set the new State record for Pink Salmon and you will have broke my record.

Better yet lets have @treeguy take us out for Kings on Lady O and set a record together. 

• Like 2

Ive had a spot on the Nymph-O and let me tell you, its wild to watch. Controlled Chaos as Andrew says, those boys know what theyre doing!
I'll be on Erie (boooooooo) doing a charity event with veterans. Thought I'd be taking pygmy but that ship has sailed.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

What Andrew means is that I ( being a veteran)  called to register for the event, but they were full up already...We were hoping I could register and then I would fish with him...Thanks for the heads up, Andrew...

At this point, I probably won't make the GTG, but am still a remote definite maybe...I have a friend in town I'll be entertaining,  but who knows what might happen...He has a son in the Buffalo area, so who knows ?....In any case,I'll be there in spirit with you guys...Hate to miss Biz, along with the Long Legged Fishmonger and all the rest of you guys...

• Like 3

What Andrew means is that I ( being a veteran)  called to register for the event, but they were full up already...We were hoping I could register and then I would fish with him...Thanks for the heads up, Andrew...
At this point, I probably won't make the GTG, but am still a remote definite maybe...I have a friend in town I'll be entertaining,  but who knows what might happen...He has a son in the Buffalo area, so who knows ?....In any case,I'll be there in spirit with you guys...Hate to miss Biz, along with the Long Legged Fishmonger and all the rest of you guys...

Come on, just bring your friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

My daughter is coming in friday from Baltimore, I'll try to make an appearance but I won't be staying long. Sounds like you all got it covered. 

On a side note, Tf  I'm supposed to plat golf Saturday at Holland? I haven't touched a golf club in 4-5 years! sure could use some help a the dome!

• Like 2