Yelling Goat GTG Friday June 28th / 7 pm

a848fe4aeafe3a1e24311dddc4e40ce7.jpg&key=a6a0460e69f8eede71c49d540493fb6cfbf206d6f85d1182e5a2e7fc065edec6

Missing a few people who came late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No High Life’s?!? Knew there was a reason I couldn’t make it! Might I suggest a buddy system for tonight so no one gets lost!
And please buy that table behind you a round. They have suffered enough!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, crappyice said:

No High Life’s?!? Knew there was a reason I couldn’t make it! Might I suggest a buddy system for tonight so no one gets lost!
And please buy that table behind you a round. They have suffered enough!

The table next to us got seated and I noticed them asking to be moved.

• Like 2

What a fantastic evening!  The academy was present, I met biz ... Saw him going out to moogs Jeep for a secret photo shoot..lol... Moho ,  very good to meet you! You are a great neighbor!   Treeguy... all I can say is that your kids are blessed and you are an awesome dad in the way that you put your family first.  Lawd, sodfather, tacks, tf, Jeremy... I'm still going to shoot the antlers off that buck..lol..stuben Jerry .. I have a lot of respect for you and I'm happy to have met you.  Culver Creek... A stand up gentleman!  Brian, I hope you catch a shit ton of fish!  To everyone I missed in my mentions, tight lines!

• Like 9

I heard that pharaohs gentleman's club closes at 4 am , maybe biz can confirm? What a night,  uber driver got my back !

Glad you got home safe. What a time to be alive! I think you can vouch for the fact that I had 20+ drinks on 4 hours sleep

PS - cya tomorrow

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Glad you got home safe. What a time to be alive! I think you can vouch for the fact that I had 20+ drinks on 4 hours sleep

PS - cya tomorrow

Was it 20? I lost count before we left the goat . What a night ! I like mercury .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Those in attendance last night need to report in so we know how many are missing to send the search party!!!

If no word in an hour we start a fund me page for bail and bribery money and head to the goat to start the CSI!