Yelling Goat GTG Friday June 28th / 7 pm

Attendees: culvercreekclub - Moog - Steuben Jerry -Goosifer- The Real tc - Otto - Ottos friend - Red - Jeremy k - gman - lawdwaz- biz - Moho - treeguy- sodfather- taco tim - turkeyfeathers
Not in pic : arcade hunter - kpkot- Dinorocks
Storm was in parking lot and didn’t come in
Thanks all for making the travels and coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

The Goat the morning after 2f5fefdcc570935c1445dbf19f3550d0.jpg

Wait a minute..Isn't that STORMY peeking out of the bushes behind that stone wall ??

Or perhaps he has cleverly disguised himself as an orange traffic cone.....Hmmmmm…..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

So as I drove home last night I heard a click in the rear end of the girly Jeep when hitting bumps.  Looked under there this morning and the sway bar bracket on drivers side was loose.   Now trying to decide if this was an assassination attempt by Biz and Sodfather or whether they simply failed in their duty to protect the Jeep from Stormy.   Could it have been a conspiracy?  So confused but the attempt was thwarted by a box wrench and 9/16 socket this morning.    So I am accounted for although it appears someone was betting against that!  Hmmmmmmm

• Like 5

So as I drove home last night I heard a click in the rear end of the girly Jeep when hitting bumps.  Looked under there this morning and the sway bar bracket on drivers side was loose.   Now trying to decide if this was an assassination attempt by Biz and Sodfather or whether they simply failed in their duty to protect the Jeep from Stormy.   Could it have been a conspiracy?  So confused but the attempt was thwarted by a box wrench and 9/16 socket this morning.    So I am accounted for although it appears someone was betting against that!  Hmmmmmmm

100% storm! He did say he was not in town this weekend which means he is probably in WNY stalking meetups

8 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Wait a minute..Isn't that STORMY peeking out of the bushes behind that stone wall ??

Or perhaps he has cleverly disguised himself as an orange traffic cone.....Hmmmmm…..

I'm sure he got all the plate numbers, and probably sat behind the wheel of moogs jeep, and left a surprise under, or maybe on the seat.......:ninja:

What a great gathering! WNY gtg's rock!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

100% storm! He did say he was not in town this weekend which means he is probably in WNY stalking meetups

Kinda thinking Biz was starting his efforts to off the competition for the big buck contest this year.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My note must have tore off the sway bar on the trip....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

My note must have tore off the sway bar on the trip.... emoji7.png

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Ah ha.   You were missing for 3hrs which is what I would estimate it would take you to loosen 2 bolts and write a love letter.  Starting to make sense. 

And where is Jrs award?

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, moog5050 said:

No way it was us I told Biz I was terrified to even sit in your Jeep in fear you’d clunk our heads together like Curly and Moe 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1