What I saw out in California a mess coming to town near you

Homeless and illegals everywhere out there it's a real mess unless there was a gate or a wall homeless where there .

Scary what that state has become I thought it was a exaggeration but it's really that bad you could not go to one dam place with out seeing them except Beverly hills .

I took this from my car in San Francisco  they just let them lay there in the streets  

DSC00912.JPG

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ronc80 said:

Here in NY they give them free food a place to live and free college tuition

I wont tell you what I don't know

Yea but there its different there everywhere I mean out in the suburbs you see homeless not just in the city centers its crazy .

And illegals 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Belo said:

Did you ID all these illegals to confirm their citizenship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's kinda of obvious  go out there and see for yourself you will be in the minority. 

The homeless everywhere is even a bigger problem. Curiously  none of the homeless I saw where illegals . I guess that's positive at   least that's what a liberal will tell you . 

That state is messup beautiful vistas  overthere such ashame  the government trashed it . 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

It's kinda of obvious  go out there and see for yourself you will be in the minority. 

The homeless everywhere is even a bigger problem. Curiously  none of the homeless I saw where illegals . I guess that's positive at   least that's what a liberal will tell you . 

That state is messup beautiful vistas  overthere such ashame  the government trashed it . 

No it’s not obvious. There are millions of legal Americans of South American descent and you just judging everyone by their skin tone is about as racist and bigoted as it gets.

41 minutes ago, Belo said:

No it’s not obvious. There are millions of legal Americans of South American dissent and you just judging everyone by their skin tone is about as racist and bigoted as it gets.

They don't speak English and there is no way all of them there can be legal  they don't let in that many legally from south America for the demographics to change like that . You have no clue what you are talking about. 

And why are they all from just south America then ?

Legally  they let in the same amount from every country. 

There shouldn't be a majority of one group like that if they came here legally. Legal immigration doesn't work that way .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Belo said:

No it’s not obvious. There are millions of legal Americans of South American descent and you just judging everyone by their skin tone is about as racist and bigoted as it gets.

My daughter was out there doing her last clinical this past winter. Nationally recognized facility and over half the patients she saw had no legal status. So no payment and obviously no insurance but they were treated anyway. I guess that helps explain some of the high medical costs.  

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

My daughter was out there doing her last clinical this past winter. Nationally recognized facility and over half the patients she saw had no legal status. So no payment and obviously no insurance but they were treated anyway. I guess that helps explain some of the high medical costs.  

20 years ago it was nothing like that its totally changed .

• Like 1

I remember NYC in the 80's.... Homeless all over... Those dam Squeegee guys!  Thank God Giuliani cleaned it all up... Now it's a Tourist bonanza!

Although DeB is making it worse....

• Like 3

You know with all the space out west you would think these kind liberals would make a nice homeless shelter and pick all those homeless off the streets and put them there instead of having them  laying around all over the place like that . 

Edited by Storm914

19 hours ago, Storm914 said:

You know with all the space out west you would think these kind liberals would make a nice homeless shelter and pick all those homeless off the streets and put them there instead of having them  laying around all over the place like that . 

Zuckerberg with all his billions could buy each one a shiny new condo. The Liberal bleeding heart quickly clots up though when their own money is on the line. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The_Field_Ager said:

Zuckerberg with all his billions could buy each one a shiny new condo. The Liberal bleeding heart quickly clots up though when their own money is on the line. 

He lives behind a gate that's what they do out there all the nice neighborhoods are locked up walled in to the extreme like they do in south America  its crazy   they have a little of that in the north east but it's not like overthere  . You have to go out there and drive around to really understand it . Especially all the new development last 10 15 years all like that. 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 2

My argument is not that there isn’t a big issue with illegal immigration, I’ve been pretty clear on that.

I think it’s pretty obvious what my issue is with his post.

My argument is not that there isn’t a big issue with illegal immigration, I’ve been pretty clear on that.

I quoted you sans was merely adding information. I got what you were saying and was in no way taking exception to it.
  • Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 8:31 AM, Culvercreek hunt club said:

And my oldest with health insurance, went to the ER, because her back locked up and she basically couldn’t move, my wife and I had to take her . Daughters a RN , and thought it was more serious, then it turned out to be .

Anyways she has to pay $1,500 as insurance rejected the claim .

We had bums in my district, that went to the hospital by ambulance EVERY DAY !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Belo said:

Yea you just don't like me  is the problem 

Don't come at with the racist nonsense .

South Americans generally are  caucasian  just to let you know maybe you are  the racist .

Edited by Storm914

A few more pictures 

Of san Francisco and Monterey  and  a waterfall  on the road driving from lake Tahoe to san Francisco .

I left out the homeless and illegals you see at every dam gas station and fast food place along the way not something I wanted on film 

DSC00882.JPG

DSC00995.JPG

DSC00784.JPG

Edited by Storm914