What I saw out in California a mess coming to town near you

Debunking the Myth that illegals do not receive welfare

In fact, illegal immigrants (we don’t subscribe to the Left’s PC language here) do indeed cob their “fair share” of U.S. taxpayer-supported welfare benefits, and actually have for years.

As noted by David Inserra, a research associate with the Heritage Foundation, in a new report on the issue, the typical American household received, on average, $31,584 in government benefits and services (like Social Security, unemployment insurance, means-tested welfare programs, public education and local services like police and fire protection and EMS) in 2010.

That said, he points out that not every household saw a net gain in government benefits; higher income households, he says, are more like tax contributors, not tax absorbers (meaning they pay more in taxes than they receive in benefits). Other households, he contends, are the opposite – the take more than they give.

According to Inserra:

• The typical household headed by a college-educated person paid $54,089 in taxes while receiving just $24,839 in government benefits.
  • The average American household headed by a person without a high school diploma paid just $11,469 in taxes while receiving $46,582 in government benefits.

These numbers are not insignificant, he points out, because the average illegal immigrant would fall on the “tax consumer” side of the equation. In fact, he found that half of illegal immigrant households are headed by people with less than a high school diploma, while one-quarter have only a high school diploma.

By granting illegal immigrants amnesty, he explains, they will enter the welfare system and drain the treasury of funds:

https://absoluterights.com/debunking-the-myth-that-illegal-aliens-dont-get-welfare/

• Like 1

I think overthere with the redicluse number of tweakers vagabonds shady people you see out there  people living in cars .  

The illegals are seen as the least of there problems .  I drive around often all over the northeast and you just don't see the numbers of  vagabonds tweakers illegals shady people you see out there  everywhere. Just a observation  maybe I just got unlucky don't think so though .  

2 hours ago, Storm914 said:

I think overthere with the redicluse number of tweakers vagabonds shady people you see out there  people living in cars .  

The illegals are seen as the least of there problems .  I drive around often all over the northeast and you just don't see the numbers of  vagabonds tweakers illegals shady people you see out there  everywhere. Just a observation  maybe I just got unlucky don't think so though .  

We are enjoying a general cultural malaise and disintegration of the values that made the nation. Naturally, we are going to see problems across the board. Mass migration simply speeds up the eventual collapse.

Edited by The_Field_Ager

1 hour ago, The_Field_Ager said:

We are enjoying a general cultural malaise and disintegration of the values that made the nation. Naturally, we are going to see problems across the board. Mass migration simply speeds up the eventual collapse.

I think you maybe on to something. You know i here those right wring talk show guys talk  about this on tv and radio sometimes I'm thinking there  exaggerating about the dirty filthy hippie types and homeless they have out there .

But there not place is overrun with tweakers , i see this one white   guy   begging for money in front of McDonald's out there then  ,about five minutes later I saw him get  into some black guys new 70 k Tesla and drive off ,  have no idea what the hell that was about . The Guy kinda looked like Obama .  

Maybe belo knows ,I don't want to even speculate. 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Yea ok have you ever been to California? Or navada  

where is this navada you speak of?

12 hours ago, ncountry said:

A dollar might buy you something there while a dollar here doesnt go very far..

I have friends that work in the local social services and the local deadbeats (not legal or illegal immigrants )eat up most of our $$..  Maybe in  my sparsely populated and poor county  it may not be the norm. That is what it looks like from here. 

shucks, actual facts and evidence. funny how that works isn't it?

4 hours ago, The_Field_Ager said:

He always resorts to the grammar policing when he has run out anything meaningful to saw. Usually it is by the second post. How far did he get this time?

in the case where  the guy screaming about spanish speaking immigrants who don't speak english, I do find it important to point out that the guy ranting about it covers his face, wont get out of his car to meet members and can barely string together a coherent sentence. 

8 minutes ago, Belo said:

in the case where  the guy screaming about spanish speaking immigrants who don't speak english, I do find it important to point out that the guy ranting about it covers his face, wont get out of his car to meet members and can barely string together a coherent sentence. 

nevada but you new that 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Storm914 said:

nevada but you new that 

My guess is that this obsession with spelling is a manifestation of some kind of autism. Funny thing is, Belo wrote a long write up about one of his deer hunts a couple of season's ago. It was so badly constructed and incoherent I felt like screen capping it for just such a moment as today. But then I thought of the autism...

20 minutes ago, Belo said:

You don't think the fact lots of them brag about bringing hand guns with them everywhere they go has anything to do with do you ? :)

only people I trust around guns is close friends and family sorry if that  offends anyone here . Really good advice for anyone to follow  just my 2 cents .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1