Wood Chucks

Dom

just blasted a little one this morning at my cousins property 4 more to go they have his place tore up pretty good ..they have like 6 holes on the edge of his field nothing the 17hmr cant handle just have to.make head shots otherwise it gets messy

Resized952019060295151517958306.jpg

Edited by silent death
  • Like 2

Waiting for the farmers to get first cuts... going to open them up with the 204. I have a groundhog under my shed . 2 foxes with pups running the neighborhood.   We already have confirmed cases of rabies not far from here.  22 is locked and loaded.

• Like 2

Time to start putting some on a .22 Diet.They have decided to move in under my tool shed.

Are you fenced in? I flooded under my shed with water to flush one out. Then I chased him with a fishing net and caught him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Are you fenced in? I flooded under my shed with water to flush one out. Then I chased him with a fishing net and caught him.

Pic's or it didn't happen!!!!   I'd pay to see the video.....:rofl:

• Like 2

Pic's or it didn't happen!!!!   I'd pay to see the video.....:rofl:

It happened. I’m fenced in and know the only spot the fat chuck can get in or out. My wife didn’t think I could do it but I did. The next bet was a rabbit by hand. I tried and tried but couldn’t get it by hand.

• Like 1

Time to start putting some on a .22 Diet.They have decided to move in under my tool shed.

If you can get to the hole and fill it with used cat litter then bury it they’ll stay out from under there. I had one under my fronts steps shot him and another one showed up got rid of him and fill the holes around my property. Haven’t seen one yet. Apparently they use the same cavities over and over again.