Preseason Trail Cam Pics

bigpaul

18 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

If I get a crack at her the skin is getting tanned. 

Based on the intel I have, I am pretty sure you could get a crack at her opening day.  In fact, I think I know the exact stand to do so but she is so cool to have around.  lol

13 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Based on the intel I have, I am pretty sure you could get a crack at her opening day.  In fact, I think I know the exact stand to do so but she is so cool to have around.  lol

Sounds like you may have some regrets if someone shoots that piebald? Better make your decisions to shoot or not  are established before the season starts, don't wamt any regrets. 

42 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Sounds like you may have some regrets if someone shoots that piebald? Better make your decisions to shoot or not  are established before the season starts, don't wamt any regrets. 

I already told Bob he can shoot whatever he likes.  No issues.  Not sure If I will shoot her though.

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

I already told Bob he can shoot whatever he likes.  No issues.  Not sure If I will shoot her though.

Dinorocks and I visited his friends game room other day. Talk about craziness. Full mount 10’ grizz , full moose , black bears, wall full of 140”+ deer, antelope, elk etc. Gotta be millions in trips  and taxidermy. Here’s one I’ll share. Albino doe 

5234B28D-CAB9-4548-8CC9-8F03D0569655.png

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 5

I believe he’s a 11 pt, notice how brows turn out and follow the main beams , that’s cool each brow also has a kicker . I’ve got many  pics of him including in the open woods , which is good .

This is a trail between two thickets , and at East end where they bed, access is very difficult ,can’t go through thicket, or enter from East and From west the wind blows into bedding and have to walk the trail , to this stand I’ve had there for months ,waiting for the right wind .

D69CB6E3-D62F-4666-8E83-DCAA4774DAE2.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nomad said:

I believe he’s a 11 pt, notice how brows turn out and follow the main beams , that’s cool each brow also has a kicker . I’ve got many  pics of him including in the open woods , which is good .

This is a trail between two thickets , and at East end where they bed, access is very difficult ,can’t go through thicket, or enter from East and From west the wind blows into bedding and have to walk the trail , to this stand I’ve had there for months ,waiting for the right wind .

D69CB6E3-D62F-4666-8E83-DCAA4774DAE2.jpeg

Did that vine grow up the ladder or is that something you put on there?

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Did that vine grow up the ladder or is that something you put on there?

Leaf wraps . I had a ladder stand seat that the stitching failed on after one year ,called them , they sent me two new seats, two pouches that hang off the stand and a dozen bags of these leaf wraps . I used 4 or 5 on that ladder .

• Like 1

Clearly a UFO over my food plots .
Goes with my reoccurring dream prior to OD , where I encounter aliens on my walk in and shoot one , same dream every year . It’s starting to all come together....
38681482-A16C-4AB3-B4E8-ED6B712DBC81.thumb.jpeg.371e257d3740ac4b38ab3a3db62e4588.jpeg

We are losing him, boys and girls....Oct 1 needs to get here soon or Nomad will waste his retirement making tinfoil hats and laying Jack Links Bait traps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1