Preseason Trail Cam Pics

bigpaul

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

Funny they say it wont be touched till a frost..the 1st year yes.. after that mine are stalks for season

Location makes a difference.   They don’t really get hit until post season at the other property and they have had 2 seasons to adjust.    But that’s farm country.   Probably other preferred food sources.   

Edited by moog5050

29 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Just pulled cam card,still standing in the woods soaking up the fresh air..am i looking at this pic right??!!!piebald 8?

WGI_0004.JPG

WGI_0003.JPG

Ir photo really suck this time of year, as winter coats and summer coats are changing they look all patchy as it reflects the ir differently.. I hope it is for you but I have many photos that look similar and it's simply the hair growing in for winter.

49 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Ir photo really suck this time of year, as winter coats and summer coats are changing they look all patchy as it reflects the ir differently.. I hope it is for you but I have many photos that look similar and it's simply the hair growing in for winter.

Was my thoughts too.hard to tell if its changing coats.hopefully sticks around so i can get a closer look or better pic :taunt:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

Just pulled cam card,still standing in the woods soaking up the fresh air..am i looking at this pic right??!!!piebald 8?

WGI_0004.JPG

WGI_0003.JPG

I’m surprised at how big that piebald is. So many hunters shoot them when they are young because their fur is different and cool looking. Nice too see a bigger piebald!

1 hour ago, Cory said:

I’m surprised at how big that piebald is. So many hunters shoot them when they are young because their fur is different and cool looking. Nice too see a bigger piebald!

Have never seen one myself in the woods.first year having cam up this time of the year(put cam out early novembet last year).would be one heck of a first mount and at the new house.would enjoy just getting more pics too.either way im pumped for this season!