Preseason Trail Cam Pics

bigpaul

Was surprised to see this already

7b8432470acd527f134f05eaec712700.jpg&key=2b6f4b3879fe7d420d36dd26fb83d4d66d08d0de6320357d3843b75b0c508160c63373ee1db6e6716877df664103635f.jpg&key=4c07770261a262a255e7b15c5bca21e9414ca72ab8bbb2b38ffdbedf83c30775

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little slap fight for the boys....I break those up everyday in the middle school lunch room, especially when the girls are standing around giggling at those dopey boys looking for their attention!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

True we are getting to that point, half of my bucks are in velvet half have rubbed it off. Crazy year for me for trail cam pics. No real big bucks but the most bucks I have ever seen. Lots of small yearling bucks. I hunt a antler restricted zone and I’m hoping that the time year and the year after will be very good. I’m thinking I may see some serious rutting activity as I have more buck than doe pics

Bears, coyotes, a doe with a massive abscess on her, and this dude, who seems like he's looking for the title of Big Balls to get passed down.  Hard to tell without both pictures, but nice and wide for up there.  I'll be really fascinated to see what kind of racks these deer grow in a couple years once I get the phosphate in the soil up on half a dozen acres or so.967473896_MidAugustBucksidebyside.thumb.jpg.751f96e1770a6fd64e87da881589a287.jpg

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Bucks will be relocating soon!   

Hopefully to a treestand near me.  We usually don't get a lot of preseason bucks but never just one. But at least it's a decent one. Was nice to walk around the lease today.  Have to go fox one cam that is apparently low on batteries and turn one a little cause of the sun. But do that this week and then out til season

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Hopefully to a treestand near me.  We usually don't get a lot of preseason bucks but never just one. But at least it's a decent one. Was nice to walk around the lease today.  Have to go fox one cam that is apparently low on batteries and turn one a little cause of the sun. But do that this week and then out til season

So far I have only had a 4 pt and 2 does showing on cams. This is first year only 1 buck has showed himself by now. It just is strange. Hopefully more start moving around soon.

• Like 1