Preseason Trail Cam Pics

bigpaul

If I were you I would be done dicking around with cams walking around. Ya know he’s there ya know his bed now stay out!!!! 

Hahaha that’s the plan. I don’t plan on checking the cams at all. I may check the one by his bed at midnight as I know he won’t be there and it’s so close to the house. I actually wound up putting one on the game trail about 70 yards from his bedding area.

Knowing that I know I only have AM pics of him at the plot I may not hunt October 1 as I can only hunt the pm and hold off till the morning of the 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldnt get my other card to upload but these are the 2 biggest on these 2 cameras.  Other one had atleast 2 bucks out to the ears and 2 different narrow 6points.  6 point and up is my goal this year so i have atleast 5 bucks ide like to take.imageproxy.php?img=&key=0f83455fcf3d9771

Other picture wont upload but its got 4 on one side and looks like 2 on the other.

20190920_173422.jpg

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 1

Yea i really am. I actually just told[mention=7930]jmp5008[/mention] that I think I would cry if I shot that deer. And The last time I cried was the day my son was Born

Do you need me to predict a time for you? I’m usually spot on