Preseason Trail Cam Pics

bigpaul

4 minutes ago, Team Hoyt said:

I'm barely getting any pictures.  I'm thinking maybe they aren't moving to much? Anybody else having this problem 

20190819_192005.jpg

I have only had one small 4 pt and doe and her fawn showing on cams. It is like they are at lowest number in years.

21 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Upper mountain road near Woodcock brothers brewery? Or Timberdoodle brothers Bill Schmidt would say 

A lot of breweries and wineries for sure in Niagara County, Woodcock brothers have one in Wilson and place in N.T. My sisters property is not to far from N.C.CC.

Pulled a cam today that had been out for two weeks only to find the card was full after 6 days. Two days after I put it out a stupid vine drooped down and the camera proceeded to fire away. Still got a couple of "deere"pics but it sure gets boring going through vine pictures :angry:

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

IMG_0713.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

IMG_0346.JPG

• Like 5

I just pulled cards this morning. I'm getting a lot of activity both at night and during the day. Less coyotes on cam than in the past. All horns are still covered in velvet. I've got a few respectable studs smiling for the camera. 

For that lop sided one, shooter? Or let him go and hope he comes back next year with a better pair?

20190824_120357.jpg

20190824_103138.jpg

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Bolt action said:

I just pulled cards this morning. I'm getting a lot of activity both at night and during the day. Less coyotes on cam than in the past. All horns are still covered in velvet. I've got a few respectable studs smiling for the camera. 

For that lop sided one, shooter? Or let him go and hope he comes back next year with a better pair?

20190824_120357.jpg

20190824_103138.jpg

I wouldn't let him walk but that's just me

• Like 1

Well cell phone pics, from  my buddies yard ,and there’s a town bow hunting program in the neighborhood.

Bolt Action  from your pic I’m shooting it for sure, looks like a split brow on the right and a drop tine on the left that goes between eye and his ear . One cool freaky rack !

5FEA3F2B-8B74-4C15-A653-1C816143962C.png

2986F69F-9548-4812-AFC4-4567EB693344.png

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, greensider said:

HEy rob just curious what's the cost per acre for a lease 

mine wouldnt be a good estimate - I lease from a buddy to help with taxes and upkeep - and he knows who is out there and gets deer meat and some $.  But form what i have seen around here $14 an acre is about the going rate .  Plus this isnt any AG land and would also be less as it is swamp and hardly any trees to speak of even.